chapter 10

I woke up with a nasty feeling in my gut as I dash for the bathroom Kevin jumped up worried "are you ok am calling a doctor" he said as he called the doctor this has been going on for months now and I had no idea why. I sighed coming out of the bathroom as I dropped to the bed "I feel sleepy" I said he smiled at me and said "the doctor will be here soon".

As the old man spoke with Kevin I laid in bed they walked over towards me as he wrote in his note book he dug around in his bag then handed me a pregnancy test. "What am I going to do with that doc?" I ask "urinate on it and take it back to me" he said I look from the doc to Kevin he was biting his nails. I got up and went and did what I was told I handed it back to the doctor he waited a minute then look at it "just has I suspected" he said has he handed the test to Kevin "what?" I ask wanting out of the dark but Kevin just smiled and said "Ella your pregnant" I couldn't believe my ears.

Me pregnant "are you out of your mind" I said to him "I'm only twenty-one I can't be pregnant now" I shout at him but he handed me the test it was true I was pregnant, pregnant for him I was carrying his child. I was shocked "is this why I have been so sick?" I ask as the doctor nods "can you tell how far along she is?" he ask the doctor "you will have to come by the clinic so we could tell you more and do an ultrasound" he told us as Kevin's eyes light up I said "am not even married and I'm your assistant what will people think what will your parents say" I shook my head as tears started to build up he noticed and huge me "it will be ok" he said "you and my baby will be fine" he kissed my forehead. As he spoke to the doctor I think about what to do.

The doctor left. Kevin entered the room "so it think about it your moving in" he said "no discussions" he didn't even give me a chance to respond "you and my baby will be here where I can see you" he said as he kissed me.

We went to the doctor's office it turns out am two months pregnant yet my baby bum wasn't showing much I sighed as I rub my stomach as we entered the house I had moved in like Kevin had said. "Are you hungry?" He ask "want any water, milk, juice what?" He ask but I said "no" I didn't feel like eating or drinking.

As I sat in the couch he noticed me and ask "what was it?" "When will you tell your parents?" I ask "and am not married" I spat tears falling from my eyes "hey, hey look at me" he said "I will call them and tell them and as for marriage don't u worry about that" he said.