chapter 17

I woke up feeling like a new person the stress Olivia brought on us was long gone my name was cleared and so was kevin's. As I got out of bed I noticed he wasn't there I quickly went down stares to the kitchen as I found him and his sister with baby magazine"what's going on?" I ask rubbing my baby bum for now my bum was the two times a watermelon as they turned and look at me I said "good morning" Kevin got up and handed me a glass of worm milk as I drank it he rubbed my back I look up at him as I smiled.

"We are baby shopping" his sister said "oh" I replied "have you guys find out the gender yet?" She ask "no" I said we had an appointment to do so on Friday" I told her as she smile "can I come?" She ask I look at Kevin as he answered "I don't see why not you're the aunt" she smile from ear to ear.

The day came for the doctor's visit as we entered the clinic a woman greeted us we waited and when it was my turn all three of us went in my sugar and blood pressure was fine I was given more vitamins and as we got ready for the ultrasound the doc ask "are you all ready" we all nod and smiled as the doctor listen to the baby's heart beat his face changed "what's wrong?" I ask but he didn't answer as he just said "hummm" I was starting to panic as he noticed and said "everything is fine nothing to worry about but your baby is not a baby" "huh?!" I ask the same time Kevin and his sister said "what?!" "Your baby is not baby but more like babies" he said "i can hear two heart beats listen " he said as he turned the monitor up he was right we did hear two heart beat "no wonder my belly is so huge" I said smiling at kevin as his sister was all smiles and talking in a language I had no idea she knew.

"We're having twins" Kevin said as he smiled the doctor then showed us the babies we found out they are a boy and a girl I was so happy as Kevin kissed me and helped me to my feet we said good bye and head out.