chapter 8

I reached his house at one-fifteen in the evening he had called and ask for some papers so I had to dropped them off it was Saturday my resting day and I had to drop papers off as I shake my head and sighed I quickly made my way to the house.

As I approached I noticed a pink car outside wondering who's it was I entered the house not bothering to knock or called for he had told me I was welcome any time and I didn't need to knock or call. Entering the house I didn't see anyone on the table laid two glass and a bottle of wine I ignored it and made my way for the office, the office door was opened I made my way in and I was shocked to see the blond girl and Kevin making out once again her back was turned to me and he was all over her. "What the hell?!" I shouted as the papers fell from my hands he quickly looked up "shit!, Ella!?" he said but I didn't stayed I made a run for it I didn't know I was crying until I tripped but I quickly catch myself and made my way out the door.

I could hear his voice shouting and calling after me but I didn't care I was betrayed I jus wanted to go home so I head home. I got home and drowned myself in my bathtub I cried so much I didn't think I had any more tears left in me. I didn't leave my house for weeks I had called in sick for I didn't need to see him at all "how could he do that to me?, how could he cheat on me with is ex or was she even his ex?" I questioned myself about it all my phone rang I look at the screen it was him I hiss as I pushed the phone away

When it stopped ringing I picked it up twenty miss calls ten messages and fifteen voice mails I shook my head and climbed into bed for I didn't want to ever come out afraid of what the world may spat at me I covered my head under the sheets and drift off to sleep.

Weeks went by and my sick leaf was about to end  I think about what I wanted to do was I going to face him or was I going to cry my eyes out I think about resigning I had only been working with him three months now and now I was left to this I had no choice as I typed up my letter and emailed it to him. As the sight from Saturday hit me my stomach made a back flip and I had to make a run for the bathroom.

As my breakfast came out in the toilet I started crying I got up and fixed myself I will let this week pass then "I'll visit the office to collect my stuff" I said. As I stated on my couch the door bell rang I wondered who could it be as I had less friends and my only friend had moved away as I opened the door I saw him tears filled the back off my eyes and my stomach once again made a back flip I made a run for the kitchen sink as he ran after me.

"Are you ok?" he ask rubbing my back softly I started to cry missing his touch and his voice I started throwing up again "what's wrong with me?" I ask as he looked at me questioningly "how often does this happen?" he ask me waving his hand at me throwing up I sat down as he handed me a glass of water "a week now" I said "have you been to the doctor?" He ask "no" I said as I held my head "why not?" He ask "cause I didn't see fit to go" I said angrily he sighed and said "go get dress" "I dont work for you any more you don't tell me what to do" I yelled frustrated he said "look your not well and am taking you to a doctor like it or not" I stood looking at him angrily  "look am not your blond ok so you don't tell me what to do" I shout as I stormed towards the door he followed " I am sorry ok" he said "she tricked me I know I did wrong and am sorry Ella please don't ignore me" he cried as tears fell from his eyes I've never seen him this way before he fell to his knees in front of me "Ella hate me all you want but please don't ignore me I can't take it when you avoid me it's killing me I've never loved anyone the way I loved you" He said.

"Olivia tricked me" he cried as I stood there looking at the man I loved my heart sinks I couldn't stand to see him like this. As I helped him to his feet he huge me and kiss my forehead "I am sorry please forgive me" he said.
As I nod and he kissed my lips "I love you and I miss you" I said "I love you too Ella" he replied.

Thank you for reading this far please leave a comment and let me know what you think about the story ♥♥♥

Ps. Remember wear a mask, wash your hands and be safe.