chapter 16

Has Kevin got the best lawyers to take the scandalous case I sat in the chair of his office at home I watched him as he talk to them he explains all that was hat hand looking up at me once or twice as I flashed him a smile. "Yes thank you" he said as he hang up the phone "well?!" I said as he smiled then answered"they're working on it" he said "they'll get back to us" as he smiled an stretched out his hand for me to take I took it as I got up he pulled me closer to him as he kissed my baby bum rubbing it as I smiled he kissed me I returned the kiss as his hand find it's way down my legs I was in his t-shirt so it was easy for his hands to rome my body as his hand played with my nipple I moan he bent me over his table gently as his fingers danced on my core as I looked back at him he licked his lips "you look so hot right now" he said as I moan as I felt his manliness entered me as he stroke me softly he said "I will always choose you Ella I can never get enough of you" as i moan he stroke me a bit faster but carefully as we reached our high I gasped he kissed me as he hugged me and whispered I love you I said it back as I hugged him.

The phone rang and he answered"hello" he said as he pulled out of me I quickly adjust myself and head out of the office leaving him alone. As I was in the tub he entered "how is my baby doing?" He ask "am ok" I said as he smiled "we'll be heading to court Monday they've served Olivia I was so glad to hair that and he new it too.

The day came for us to head to court as we got dressed and head out we pulled up at the court house. As he hugged me we walked side by side there were paparazzi every where as even protected me he whispered in my ear " just ignore them am right here" I nod as he kissed my forehead and we entered the building. Olivia was sitting in a chair as we entered she gave me a nasty look I ignored her an stayed close to Kevin and kevesha as court started and the judge called olivia to the stands lawyers ask her question she act as if none of this was her fault but by the end off it all they found out the truth Olivia made a statement on TV as the judge had ordered she apologize but I didn't care she explain that she was jealous of me and so she lied.

Kevin had to also make a statement clearing my name and his and he did talk about our baby and us getting married he told them I was his assistant back then but now I am his partner we worked together and own the company. I felt better knowing my name was cleared and Olivia was gone now myself and our baby can liv a happy life with Kevin.