chapter 19

As I got read for my second family dinner only this time it was just kevin, kevisha and I. I took one last look at myself as I walked out the room I got in the car and we drove to the restaurant we met kevisha there as we ate and laugh we had only one thing in mind and that was to d job our night as we talk and laugh I noticed Kevin stiffened I turn to see who it was it was Olivia and Calvin walking hand in hand. "I feel it for him" said kevisha "that b***h will damage his reputation" I shook my head as I said "lets avoid them" as we continue they stopped at our table "how modest to see you here Miller meet my wife" he said as Olivia show off her ring I look at Kevin his face was full of hate and disgust "nothing to say kevi-boo" Olivia said but Kevin just sat quiet "well a shame you let her go Miller" Calvin said as he laugh and the walked on I sighed.

"How stupid is he?" Keisha ask as she shook her head but Kevin just stayed quiet "let's leave" I said Kevin quickly agreed as all three of us stand to leave Olivia once again approach "I can see that thing has gotten bigger how fat you look like an hippo" she spat "how could I let a thing like that ruined this body" she laugh " but I must say it fits you it looks you I hate kids" she said as she tried to touch my bum but Kevin just pushed me behind him.

"Relax kevi-boo I just wanted to touch it" she grinned "will u excuse us" he said anger full his voice "and stay away from my wife" he hiss as he pulled me along we exit the restoration and head for the car as all three of us head home.

As we got home I felt the need to hug him as I did he ask "you ok?" I nod as I push myself into him as he hug me back I look up at him he kissed my lips as we made our way to the couch he lay me down as he made love to my body as his tongue ran all over me I moan as he played with my core "I want you like never before" he said as he pulled my dress off and ran his tongue on my nipples I ran my fingers in his hair as he moan "take me" I said as he nod he licked my core his tongue run along it so perfectly as I shivered he continued as I moan I screamed as I hit my high he lick his lips as he kissed me he entered me slowly as he thrust I moan and so did he he kiss me all over as I begged he thrust faster and faster as I screamed again I hit my high a second time as he thrust and thrust he grip my hips as he thrust in me so deep I mean as he took my moaning as a sign he hit his high as he lay next to me he look at me and smile.