it's not me

"Rest well here." Fengxin told Jianlan and steps out the room. He was going to find Xielian but unfortunately he crashed roads with Peiming. "Yo Nanyang! ....aiya, leaving your wife already? What a waste of opportunity ." Peiming smacks his back. "Ugh... I don't have that sort of desire like you! " Fengxin tries to get rid of the general but to no avail. Both strolled down the hallway and caught sight of something. "Muqing? "

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

"What's going on here. " Heavy steps echoed through the hall way. "Generals! " The god bowed down quickly while muqing just watched. "Xuanzhen? What are you doing her-" Pei ming spotted a small figure behind. "Cuo-cuo? " Fengxin steps forward. He fumes. "EXPLAIN." He glares, and muqing shivered at his sudden loud voice.

"General Xuanzhen was harming the ghost child, but I managed to stop him quickly. " the god lied. "You-!" Muqing trembled. "FUCK MUQING!" Fengxin grabs him by the collar. "Why would you do this?! Hating me is enough, but why harm my family? WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING TARGET ME ALONE INSTEAD?!" fengxin's eyes trailed to muqing's hand. "Blood....? " His eyes widen. "Ha! Muqing... You dare to harm a child to this rate! "Fengxin threw him aside and carries the unconscious cuo-cuo. "Xuanzhen, I'm disappointed in you. " Peiming sighed. "It's Nanyang's big day and here you are, causing a scene. "

"N-no... It's n-" " What is the meaning of this?" The heavenly Emperor came. "Dijun" everyone bowed to him. The emperor turned to Muqing who's kneeling. "Xuanzhen, did you do this?" He asks sternly. All eyes are on Muqing . Pity, disgust and fear . "Will you even believe me?" Muqing answers back silently. "TIE HIM UP !" Fengxin ordered. "Feng xi- hng! " Nanyang's juniors ties him up roughly, not giving any mercy . Muqing can actually avoid this, but he doesn't want to hurt anyone. "Xuanzhen, you've hurt Nanyang's child badly. Misuse of your spiritual power, I do not allow this. " The Emperor grants him a cursed shakle on his ankle. "Until you've learned your mistakes, I'll think about removing it in the future. "

"Muqing! " Xielian came running with huacheng in a distance. He then spotted cuo-cuo in Fengxin's arms. The child's clothes have blood stains on and coincidentally Muqing's hands too. "This..... did you.. " Xielian was unable to finish. "Gege." Huacheng hugs his lover and gave Muqing a nasty stare. "Dianxia, I swear it's-" "YOU FUCKING SHUT UP! " Fengxin raged and hitted Muqing. "Hurry up and toss him back to his own palace! " the juniors nodded and drags muqing away. "....wait. " Fengxin calls out. "Who knows what he'll do in his own palace. SEND HIM TO NANYANG PALACE! " He shouted. The juniors mouthed 'yes' and proceeds to drag muqing to the other direction. "...huh you really don't trust me...." Muqing laughed weakly, given up to struggle. Fengxin only gave him a death glare and turns away.

"Who would even trust someone like you "