Search

UNKNOWN SPACE SECTOR

It's been approximately 6 months, since Zeke escaped from Thanos' ship. Over this time period he's been making quite the name for himself. Thanos put a hefty price on the Viltrumite's head and many stepped up to try to claim the bounty....very few lived to tell the tale. The ones that did described him in great detail, sometimes as a monster, sometimes a demon, and sometimes even a god. As news of him spread many just simple started to call him....King.

The bounty however was the least of Zeke's worries. Thanos and his massive army were constantly trying to track and kill/capture him. At first he just avoided them, early on his top priority was information not fighting an army. However after an unbearable couple weeks he finally had enough.

And so began Zeke's assault, as a former Grand General he was a military genius he was taking out specific battalions one by one, slowly crippling sectors of Thanos' massive army. He knew he couldn't single handedly defeat Thanos' army, he could however cripple certain parts of his army so Thanos couldn't blindly send troops after him. And after a couple months it seemingly worked, although he originally assumed it would take longer. Perhaps Thanos' attention was finally drawn elsewhere.

Zeke spent the remaining months slowly gathering information, trying to learn everything he could so he could bridge the 5 million year gap in his knowledge. And that brings us to present day.

Zeke was currently flying through deep space seemingly searching for something. That was when his eyes lit up.

Zeke: "Ah finally I suppose this is the famed planet called Xandar. I should learn plenty of things here." He said while smiling

XANDAR

Zeke immediately rocketed toward the planet until he finally touched down on the outskirts of a massive city

Zeke immediately rocketed toward the planet until he finally touched down on the outskirts of a massive city. He was immediately shocked at the scene before him, the city was beautiful, it almost reminded him of the cities of viltrum.

Zeke: "Amazing....truly amazing" he said enthusiastically, Zeke then returned to his stoic look. "Alright time to find some sort of hub of information" he said as he walked off

Zeke refrained from flying as he didn't want to draw any more attention to himself. He eventually found a building with many advanced computer systems in them.

Zeke: "Perfect" he said while smiling

Zeke made full use of the computers, learning everything he could. He was surprised the amount of information he had access too. He learned everything from the rocky relationship between the Kree and Xandar to even the latest news about the Mad Titan. He didn't realize however that he had overstayed his welcome. A man armed to the teeth approached him.