Chapter 4: The Test.

"AHem." Sci spoke, interrupting the happy smiles and blabbers.

"I-I came to test if Error changed drastically, based on the notes we have," Sci spoke as he held a clipboard.

"Oh, alright. Be good to Mr. Sci, okay?" Dream smiled at Error.

Error beamed with happiness and childishly spoke, "Okay, Mr. Dream!" And went to Sci for some "check-up."

--

"O-Okay, your weight seems normal," Sci said as he checked a box on the paper on his clipboard.

"Can I have some white chocolate? It seems like I like it more than I thought.." Error shyly spoke, to which Sci agrees and handed him one.

"N-Now to check your mental health.. It appears that you act like a child.. Are you smart perhaps?" Sci asked Error, to which Error shrugged and munched his white chocolate, with of course, the wrapper out.

"Hmm, okay.." Sci spoke as he got the unicorn, the first thing he saw and grabbed it."Do you know what's this?" Sci asked and waved the unicorn in the air.

"It's a unicorn. Clearly not entertaining to play with at all. That thing is horrible. Too many rainbows and fluff.. ew." Error spoke and rolled his eyes.

"It seems like you retained some of your attitude. That's not a good thing.." Sci spoke as he adjusted his glasses.

"Can I play with Mr. Dream noww? I want to make a flower crowwwn!" Error whined, about to throw a tantrum.

"U-Uhm- Howdoyoutakecareofachild- H-How about we do something else? How about drawing?" Sci tried to calm Error down, who was about to trash the whole place.

"Oooh Drawing? I like drawing! I like doing a lot of stuff!" Error said, his eyes shimmering as Sci handed him a crayon.

"While you draw, I just need to talk to 'Mr.' Dream okay?" Sci spoke as Error started to draw.

"Okie!" Error spoke as he drew the yellow sun on the upper right corner of the paper.

---

"I-It's not that bad, but worse than we thought," Sci spoke discreetly to Dream, now outside, trying not to let Error hear.

His new lab is on the surface, but still snowy to remind him of snowdin. There might be a little explosion that happened to his last lab for him to move somewhere else...-

"It seems like, besides Loss of Memory,  Error also age-regressed, estimated about 6-12 years of age.  Some of his attitude is still there and his love of chocolate." Sci fixed his glasses again, while holding his clipboard.