Chapter 12: A Peek at the Past [Part 3]

🎄🎄Merry Christmas everyone :D 🎄🎄🎄

(I promise this is the last flashback chapter XD)

(I can just say I got carried away-)

(Note: Author was hungry while making half this chapter xD)

───※ ·❆· ※───

It took a few hours, but magic saved them from taking too long to clean, It was almost noon and Dream had to cook brunch for him and Ink.

He cooked a bunch of dishes before, this was no big deal!

...Then he realized he had no idea how to turn the stove on.

Well, time to guess how :D

The kitchen almost burned down with Dream not knowing how to use a stove which caused a mini fire. The mini fire was extinguished immediately with a damp cloth. 

Well, at least he knows how to put a fire off.

Welp, time to use the traditional pot over a fire method instead to cook!

(Picture not true to reality XD Also, very lazily made, background from google XD)

Ink had a mini garden outside and Dream decided to set up the pot, and ignited the fire, as he looked at it for a few seconds, with a spark of arson tendencies in his eyes, and then continued on to cook.

...It was not a good idea. Especially in the doodlesphere.

 It did not help that there were tons of papers outside Ink's house, AUs this time, which were thankfully not burned. (Almost did though XD)

---

It's currently noon and Ink is fully dressed up. Dream wondered why, so he decided to ask.

"Ink, where are you going?" Dream asked, currently preparing the table, with his newly cooked fish fillet with pasta.