CHAPTER ONE - The Robots!

Synopsis - Junior asks Chef Pee Pee to log into Brazzers (I wouldn't search that if I were you), he refuses to do the caption and Junior and the others believe hes a robot. Now Chef Pee Pee must run from the 3 to stay alive.

(The episode starts off where it last ended on "Chef Pee Pee the Robot")

Junior: Can you do the caption on this website so I can sign in.

Chef Pee Pee: No.

Junior: Why not?

Chef Pee Pee: Because you can't go on sites like these, they're inappropriate. You know what? I'm taking away this laptop. (He takes his laptop)

Junior: Wait! So your a robot too!?

Chef Pee Pee: What?! No it's me Chef Pee Pee.

Junior: AHHH!! Cody get the bat.

Cody: I got the bat Junior!

CPP: Wait! What are you doing!? (Cody swings the bat at him but Chef Pee Pee dodges it) Why did you try to hit me with a bat! I'm gonna tell Bowser!

Junior: Oh my god! The Robot is gonna get my dad to be on his side. What are we gonna do?!

Joseph: Lets go after him dude!

Junior: All right lets go. Alright Chef Pee Pee the Robot, say your prayers, cause we are coming to getcha!

The scene switches to the living room. Chef Pee Pee is trying to hide.

CPP: Need to hide! Need to hide! (He sees the desk) I might as well hide under here! (He hides under desk. He then hears Junior and the others) Oh god... Need to be quiet.

Junior: Chef Pee Pee! Chef Pee Pee! Come on out! Chef Pee Pee.

Cody: Don't worry Chef Pee Pee, we aren't gonna hurt you. We just want to hit you with a bat and put you out of your robot life.

CPP: *whispering* They'll never find me here. (His phone then rings) OH COME ON!

(Junior hears the phone ringing. He goes to the desk where Chef Pee Pee is hiding under)

Joseph: Is he under there dudes?

Junior: Shhhh! Quiet Jospeh! I think he's hiding under here! (He looks under the desk only to not find him) Wait what?!

Cody: Um... Junior?!

Junior: What? (Chef Pee Pee appears behind Junior and knocks him out) OW!

Cody and Joseph: Junior!!!

Joseph: Is he okay dude!

Cody: No! He's unconscious! But he'll be okay soon. Lets leave him here and go after that heartless robot!

Joseph: Got it dude!

(Cody and Joseph run after Chef Pee Pee leaving the unconscious Junior behind. The scene then switches to Chef Pee Pee going upstairs to Bowser's room)

CPP: Bowser! Bowser help me! I'm being chased by Junior's friends and they are maniacs!

(Bowser then comes out of his room)

Bowser: What the hell is it Chef Pee Pee!? I'm trying to watch "Charleyyy and Friends"!

CPP: I'm sorry to bother you Bowser but Junior and his friends think I'm a robot and they're trying to chase me!

Cody: (Heard from another room) Chef Pee Pee! We are coming to get ya!

Joseph: (Heard from another room) You're gonna pay for what you did to Junior you sick robotic bastard!

CPP: Can I hide under your bed!?

Bowser: No! Why don't you try hiding under Junior's be- (Chef Pee Pee quickly hides under Bowser's bed) Wha- Chef Pee Pee get out from under my bed!

(Cody and Joseph then come in)

Cody: So he's under the bed? Thanks for telling us Bowser!

CPP: Bowser you stupid f@#k Why did you do this!?

Bowser: Because no one hides under my bed!! Get him kids!

(Joseph tackles Chef Pee Pee only for Chef Pee Pee to grab him and throw him out the window)

Cody: Joseph!!!

Joseph: (As falling out of window) DDDDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *splat*

Cody: You killed Joseph. Even though I don't care about him but. You mother f@#ker! (Cody grabs the bat) You know what! It's time to finish you! (Cody swings his bat only for Chef Pee Pee to use Bowser as a human shield. Cody accidentally hits Bowser hard in the stomach)

Bowser: OW! Thats gotta hurt! (He falls down unconscious)

Cody: Looks like its just you and me peepers! (The two look at each other then charge at each other. Cody quickly swung the bat at Chef Pee Pee's head, circuts then come out revealing he is a robot) Wha- So it was a robot. And- I'm the only one left. I did it! I saved the world! *The door bell rings* Who could that be? (The scene switches to the front door where Chef Pee Pee is there) Wha- Chef Pee Pee you're back!

CPP: Yep I'm back.

Cody: We just killed 2 robots that looked like you.

CPP: Wait robots that looked like me?! Oh your probably talking about the robots I sent here to keep an eye on you. But you destroyed my robots?! I worked so hard on them! Ugh. That's 25k wasted.

Cody: Anyways Chef Pee Pee I'll be going no- Wait a minute. Hey Chef Pee Pee can you do me a favour.

CPP: Sure. It better not be butt stuff related.

Cody: Oh don't worry Chef Pee Pee. It's just one simple task!

CPP: Well what is it?

Cody: I need you to do the caption on this website so I can sign in.