CHAPTER FOUR - Search and Rescue!

Synopsis - After the murder of Woody, the SML house is under inspection. Because of this, the SML characters have to stay somewhere for a few days. During that, Junior and Cody need to find Chef Pee Pee to stop this "Robot Madness" once and for all.

(It starts off after Woody's murder. Everyone was taken out of the house)

Mario: Why are we all out of the house.

Brooklyn Guy: Because of a murder.

Mario: MURDER!?

Brooklyn Guy: Yes. Your friend Woody was found cut into pieces in the bathtub. Rosalina told us everything.

(Simmons then comes up)

Simmons: Hey boss, I found a dead turtle outside a window.

Junior: Wait? Turtle!?

Cody: Oh um. I should tell you the truth.

Junior: Truth?

Cody: Joseph didn't go for a walk, he was thrown out the window. and he died

Junior: WHAT!?!?!

Brooklyn Guy: Everyone calm the f@#k down! You all are gonna have to find a place to stay for a few days while we investigate.

(Meanwhile at the hotel, all the remaining SML characters are in the hotel. Jeffy and Toad are jumping on the bed, Junior and Cody are planning how to stop the robots, and Mario and Bowser are fighting over what to watch.)

Mario: Give me the controller Bowser, I need to watch the news!

Bowser: Charleyyy is more important than news.

(Mario gets the upper hand and gets the controller)

Mario: HAH! Time to watch the news!

(The news starts)

Goodman: Breaking news Mkay! A robot army has spread across the city of Pensacola. We don't know much but we do get reports of kidnappings. All the robots are identical to Chef Pee Pee, so he might have something to do with this.

Mario: What!? Robot army?!

Goodman: But! We know the robots' weakness! They are known to somehow travel through the shadows, so make sure to put lights all around your house so it will keep them away.

Mario: So we need to get lights! Sounds easy. Bowser, do you still have that box of light bulbs?

Bowser: Um, yeah!

Mario: Perfect!

(Mario uses the light bulbs to make to bright lights all around the hotel room)

Mario: Perfect!

Junior: Okay so, we need to try to destroy these robots.

Cody: I got an idea. We make a super hunky robot, and then he will attract all the other robots and Pensacola is saved.

Junior: Great thinking Cody! But...

Cody: But what Junior?

Junior: What if the robots are straight?

Cody: *sigh*. Anyways, I got these blue prints for a base I call the "Bright Base!" Basically we cover the whole room with lights and we get life time supply of water and food!

(Toad then falls off the bed and lands on the blue prints)

Toad: Hi guys!

Junior and Cody: Hi Toad.