CHAPTER TWO - The Missing Members!

Synopsis - Cody asks Chef Pee Pee to log into the caption, Chef Pee Pee refuses to. Cody then thinks hes a robot but loses him right away. He then finds Junior and bandages him up, They then realize that members of the SML house are going missing, its up to the ones remaining to figure out what went wrong.

Cody: I need you to do the caption on this website so I can sign in.

Chef PP: Look Cody, I have no time to click on your stupid caption. I need to go see these broken robots.

Cody: Pleeeaassseee?

Chef PP: No. Just f@#k off Cody.

(Chef Pee Pee then walks away)

Cody: So he is a robot. I think I'll plan a bit before I attack. Oh s@#t! I forgot Junior is knocked out by the robot. I got to see if he is okay.

(Cody walks to the living room where the three of them looked for the Chef Pee Pee Robot. Cody then looks at the ground and sees Junior with a huge bruise on his left side of his head.

Cody: JUNIOR! Junior are you okay?!

Junior: Cody what happened?

Cody: You were knocked out by the Robot and you got this huge bruise on your head.

Junior: WOAH! Did you kill the robot!

Cody: Yeah! I knocked his circuts out. His body is in your dad's room.

Junior: Sweet! Where's Joseph?!

Cody: He uh... how can I explain it?

Junior: What?

Cody: He went for a walk.

Junior: Okay!

(Cody bandages Junior's head)

Cody: Better?

Junior: Better!

Cody: So what do you want to do?

Junior: I think I'm gonna play some Minecraft. Wanna come??

Cody: Yes! That will be awesome.

(Cody and Junior walk away to play some Minecraft. Then it switches to Black Yoshi on his Xbox playing some Call of Duty)

Black Yoshi: BAP! BAP! BAP BAP! *phew* Playing call of duty is tiring folk. I need me some TV!

(Black Yoshi turns on the TV with a new Call Of Duty DLC Trailer)

Announcer: Are you a COD lover? ARE YOU A COD LOVER?! Then you need to get the special, CALL OF DUTY DLC. Includes a special Badman skin, a nerf gun, and a chance to win the next call of duty game. So buy the DLC TODAY! Costs $666.66. Ask your parents first!

Black Yoshi: 0_0 (Black yoshi runs off)

(It then switches to Mario reading an article of the Jeffygeist Monster)

Mario: This thing sounds scary, but at least it's not real. (Mario gets a twitter notification) Hey look a notification. (He then sees the ad for the new Call of Duty DLC) 0_0. Oh s@#t!

Black Yoshi: MARIO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- (Mario throws his computer at Black Yoshi shutting him up) OW! Why you being so feisty for?

Mario: Black Yoshi! I am not getting you the DLC!

Black Yoshi: But Mario, please get me the DLC! I'll pay you back.

Mario: Black Yoshi when was the last time you paid me back!?

Black Yoshi: Uhhhh.

Mario: Exactly. Get the money yourself!

Black Yoshi: No Mario! Please get me the DLC- (He then sees Mario pointing a gun at his Xbox One) Mario! Please don't hurt my XBOX!

Mario: THEN GET THE MONEY YOURSELF!

Black Yoshi: HOW!?

Mario: Get a job or something. If you get arrested, I'm not gonna bail you.

Black Yoshi: Man you green folk! You so green! (Walks away)

(It then goes to 3 hours later when Mario is getting tired)

Mario: *yawn* I'm so tired. Time for bed. (Mario heads to his room to sleep)

(Black Yoshi then sneaks into the room)

Black Yoshi: Mario left his credit card here. Time to buy some DLC!

(Black Yoshi goes to his Xbox and purchases the DLC)

Black Yoshi: Yeah boi! Alright playing some Call of Duty. Lets put on this Badman skin. Oh it looks so Bad@ss! And this nerf gun, it may be useless but I love my DLC.

(As Black Yoshi is playing, a robotic hand appears behind him)

Black Yoshi: BAP! BAP BAP BAP!

(The hand then grabs Black Yoshi by the hand)

Black Yoshi: What?! HEY! LET GO OF ME!

(The hand drags Black Yoshi into the shadows)

Black Yoshi: FOLK! STOP GRABBING ME! *grunts* SOMEBODY HELP! MARIO PLEASE HEEELLLPPPP!!!

(The word help echoes around the house. Mario then hears the word and wakes up)

Mario: What was that? Eh. *goes back to sleep*

(The next morning, Mario wakes up to go to his computer)

Mario: Good Morning! Man! I am so ready to start the day. Lets check my Paypal!

(Mario checks his PayPal only to find out that he lost $666.66.)

Mario: What!? I lost $666.66.? How! (Then he remembers Black Yoshi) BLACK YOSHI!!! Oh you're so done.

(Mario heads downstairs to the game room only to find everyone in the game room with Black Yoshi no where in sight.)

Mario: Whats going on? Wheres Black Yoshi?

Woody: We were gonna ask the same question.

Toad: I was gonna ask if I could play on his Xbox, but he wasn't here.

Shrek: He is always here. Something must be wrong.

Rosalina: Maybe he is using the bathroom or something.

Jeffy: Daddy I'm scared!

Mario: Don't be scared Jeffy! I'll call the police and see if they can start a search party.

Shrek: I dont know about you guys but I'm gonna take a crap.

Chef Pee Pee: And I'm gonna cook breakfast.

(It then switches to the bathroom where Shrek is on the toilet)

Shrek: Ahh that felt so good. Well time to wipe!

(Shrek reaches for the toilet paper)

Shrek: Ah crap. DONKEY!

Mario: Yeah Shrek?

Shrek: Donkey I ran out of toilet paper. Can you go to the back and get some more.

Mario: Sure Shrek!

Shrek: Thanks Donkey! In the mean time I'll just eat my emergency cheese cake.

(Sudenly a robot comes out that looks like Chef Pee Pee but is missing it's face and lost an arm.

Shrek: Chef Donkey? What happened to you?

???: TARGET FOUND!

Shrek: Wait stop! What are you doing.

(The robot punches shrek knocking him out. The robot then brings out a walkie talkie.)

Chef v2: Hello Chef v3 do you copy!

Chef v3: Yes it is Chef v3! You got another one Chef v2?

Chef v2: Affirmative, I found and knocked down an obese ogre.

Chef v3: Perfect! Drag him in before anyone sees!

Chef v2: Yes sir!

(Chef v2 drags the knocked out Shrek into the shadows. By the time they're gone, Mario comes in with toilet paper)

Mario: Shrek! I got your toilet paper! Shrek? Shrek!? Oh no! Shrek is gone too! I need to make a meeting!