CHAPTER EIGHT - The Final Fight! (Finale)

(After getting the whole city of Pensacola into an army, the team is ready to fight. The battle then begins...)

Chef v2: Chef v3? Is that really you?

Joseph/Chef v3: Yes!

Chef v2: I thought you died!

Joseph/Chef v3: Since my heart was right next to a turtle corpse, lightning struck us and I was able to possess the body. My heart is even in my chest.

(Chef v3 points at a big hole in his chest with his robotic heart inside)

Chef v2: I can't believe it's actually you!

Chef v3: So why are you guys here?

Junior: Chef v1 is causing too much trouble. We need to stop his rein before he stops us!

Chef v3: Very well then! So where are we gonna fight him.

Cody: We attack at the plains!

Mario: There is a bunch of shadows there because of all the trees, so they should be there!

Chef v3: Perfect! Time for some sweet revenge. How can we alert them!

Junior: We send them a note.

(Junior then goes outside and goes under a tree and throws the note at the shadows, but it just lands at the ground.)

Junior: What the? Its not working!

Chef v2: Thats because you need to summon the shadows.

(Chef v2 then touches the ground for a few seconds, then the shadows open. He then throws the note in the shadows)

(Junior tries to summon the shadows but doesn't work)

Junior: It didn't work.

Chef v2: Thats because you are organic material. You need to be a robot to summon the shadows!

Junior: Darn it!

Chef v3: I don't think its because of organic material. You just need to be trusted by the shadows.

Chef v2: Oh right!

Cody: In that case, lets hope they get the note!

(Meanwhile, it switches to the shadows where the note is flying through the tunnels. It then enters the base)

Chef v1: I can't believe he got away!

Chef v69: Its okay sir! You can kill more people!

Chef v1: Its just not gonna be the same.

(Suddenly the note flies into Chef v1's face)

Chef v1: Wh-what the? What is this!?

Chef v420: I believe that is a note!

Chef v1: Let me read th-th-this! *reads note* "Chef v1, I heard that you still are hungry for our blood! We know you love challenges because you beat Chef v2 and Chef v3 at Junk Junction! We will have a war at the plains! Come and fight us! Unless you are afraid - Junior!?!" So Junior wants a w-w-war? We will give him a w-w-war! Come on everyone! To the plains!

(Chef v1 and the army head enter the shadows)

(Meanwhile every single character imaginable + Titototter characters + miscellaneous are all at the plains with weapons)

Knuckles: Are they here yet?

Tails: Shut up Knuckles!

Shadow: They will be here soon (grabs ak47) I'm ready!