First time in a while PT2

War in degrading and smut

I heard my boyfriend ACE seductive tone in my ear and he slowed turned the chair around I see his abs and his hair sticking to his face since it water dripping down on me since he's leading over me "h-hi babe." he smirks at me "don't hi babe me I just saw what you were doing slut" I turn my face away from him my face red he knows I have a thin for a disgrading kink.

He puts his hand on my chin look at me the im talking to you. And what do we have here he says touching my hard length moan from his touch. He then pulls the dildo that was still in my hole out and slams it back it "FUCK!" I yell "Your such a slut for me aren't you," he says slamming the dildo in and out of me while stroking my dick "Fuck...yes" " yes who?" "y-yes oh fuck!!" I couldn't answer him. The dildo kept hitting my prostate.

He gives me a grin "do you like this dildo more than my dick?" he was still slamming it in and out of me "FUCK. No I-ima c-cum" I say barely being able to get the words out he then stops and takes the dildo out and stops stroking my dick. "Well since you don't need me to cum I guess I'll just leave go get dresses and go to sleep." "WAIT NO...please..." "Please what?" he said teasing me "please fuck me.."

Before I know it he picks me up and throws me on the bed taking his towel off and throwing it on his baking chair he pumps his length before entering me with my hand and knees on the bed and my ass in the air.

He slaps my ass "since you decided to be a bad boy and start without me your not going to get prepped. He then slams into me "AH fuck" he then puts his hand around my neck "no moaning little slut" "o-ok" I struggle to get out without moaning. "Ok who?"
"Ok fuck~ ACE" he slaps me again making a yelp escape my mouth, "I said no moaning dumbass you're such a little whore. And that's not my name."

"fuckk DADDY." I moan when he slams into my prostate. "I-im gonna CUMM~" "Not till I say so slut" "Daddy I can't hold it in any longer.

He slams into me a couple more times before saying "Fuck now you can cum with daddy." I cum and ace pulls out and cums on m back. Then my knees gig up and I faceplant on the bed. Ace kisses me on the head "I love you"

THE END