New sexy college roommate

I was walking to m new dorm for college exited skipping. Hopefully I have a nice roommate I bought to myself.

When I opened door it was disastrous I looked around and there was no color it to as black white and gray and then. A tall muscular hot male Walker d in from the bathroom he had a towel around his waste and a towel drying his black soft looking hair.

"Hey" he said in a husky voice I suddenly snapped back "ji I meme I mean I- uh..." he walked up closer to me "are you ok?" I looked up to him and blushed I quickly looked down my stomach doing twirls and my cheeks burning.

"Y-he im ok" I said backing up bumping into the door as he starts coming closer to me then he bends down a little and put his hand on my face "wow your hot" "w-WHAT!!?...imma goandtakeashower." I said quickly and escaped from his touch.

I went into the bathroom slamming the door behind me. That was stressful I thought to myself. I started the shower up and started to undress myself.

The door then flings open "h- I-i m so sorry..."  my roommate says and quickly closes the door. I blush to myself. He.saw.me.naked.😃 I lock the door this time and get in the shower. I become hard thinking about my hot roommate.

Roommates POV: This cutie walked in my doo and I can tell he was into me so I decided to tease him a little bit by walking into him while he was going to go in the shower.

After a few minutes of sitting on the couch I hope at moaning coming from the bathroom  "ngh~" I the turn red his moans we're so fucking hot I felt my pants tighten.

"Fuckk~" I hear the voice moan louder I then start blushing. I you'll down my pants and take a sit by the bathroom door to hear his moans. I start stroking my length listening to his moans "fuck me harder~" he moaned I then paused. Was I jerking off to someones boyfriend moans? I finish and cum and clean up my well mess and sit on my bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroknto he to know him.

He comes out of the bathroom and to my surprise he kind of has muscles less then me of course but more than I expected. I continue to stare at him not noticing that I was untillni heard him say "take a picture utll last longer" he says with a grin he walks up to me puts his hand out and says "my name is ray" "im river." (there ship name is rayver) I said taking his hand and shaking it.

"Your hand is soft" I say not thinking "i- uh we'll thanks" he says quickly taking it aback and scratching the bak of his head. "Well I need to unpack we're do I sleep." "you were supposed to bring your own food it says it on the school Manual..."

Rays POV: shit how did I not bring a bed I thought to myself "wellnill just sleep ok the floor with the blankets I bought from home" I said feeling embarrassed. "Oh no it would be bad if you got sick you can sleep with me on my bed. I looked a the little twin size bed wondering how was I a 5'5 male is gonna fit on that bed with this 6'2  hottie.

"Uh you don't have to do that." I said looking down

"ye I know I won't to tho"  he says being down and takin his hand putting it on my chin and monitoring look at him. "Also it would mean a lot of you looked at me when I was talking I couldn't focus when I looked at him tho he wasn't wearing a short and was wearing grey sweat pants I then remembered I I was still half naked.

I uh in need to get changed we're the changing room to gr changed  "changing room? Oh no you just get changed right there were your bed was supposed to be." my jaw felt like it dropped to the ground in had to get changed in front of this guy.

Should I make this a series?  If yes then the end for chapter one