Phone sex

I was laying on my bed from just getting outbofbth shower and decided to watch TikTok I then find this one were this girl was doing a prank on her boyfriend and texted him "i touch myself thinking about you and what that mouth could do" I then decided to do this on my boyfriend even tho he was in Brazil.

Me: I touch myself thinking about you....☺️

Babe: "oh really😏😏"

I blushing from his response and as I was about to text the second part he called me on face time I didn't punky face in the cam knowing it to as red from me blushing. I then hear a groan "babyyy look what you did to daddy you have daddy jerking off thinking bout you."

I put my face in the cam "comeon don't leave daddy alone I bought you a toy you can use it ya know." I blush "w-were is it" "under your bed in a blue box." I look under my bed and find the blur box with lingerie and more sexy things in it. I just like the dildo out and put it phone somewhere he can see me "good" he said moaning

I put some lube in it that was also in the box and slowly put it in me I muffled my most so he doesn't hear it but then I soon start to use my other hand to stroke my dick "nghh~ FUCK~" "fuck baby you sound so ducking hot"

Soon after we cum at the same time "cat wait till you come, home baby" I say with a smirk "me either..." he says with a smile
"When do you come again" "in four days." "FOUR DAYS....baby I thought you were coming tomorrow," I say with a pout looking away. "My love," he says in a deep voice "yes..." I say looking back at him "don't worry I'll see if I can come in two or three" "no baby it's fine I know you're busy with work..." "ok but ill try and don't get too horny and fuck yourself with that dildo I bought you." he said with a huge grin "o-ok bye babe"

I quickly hung yo the phone blushing. I then went to put the dildo back but realized I was hard again. I sat on the gaming chair in our room and spread my legs open and lubed the dildo and started giving myself with it again  "fuck babe~ harder I'm almost there~ fuckkk~"

After a while, I came and went to take a shower. I fell asleep and waited for my hot ass boyfriend to come home to fuck the shit outta me.