Jealous

I was in the car chilling waiting for my bf to text me I was kind of jealous he was at work and worked with some very nice looking girls I never felt this before so i didn't know how to tell him I felt jealous of him workers.

After a about an hour and a half i decided to call him since he had texted me yet.

On the phone:

'Me:hey babe are you ok?"

Ross "hey yea I'm good I'm just-"

Some random girl "ROOSSSS come on."

Ross "well I- uh I gotta go.

Me "well make sure to-"

*Hangs up*

I started to feel sad and feel asleep on my bed crying.

I woke up to hearing someone com into the house calling "babe?!"  I decide to stay on the he's and go hack to sleep since he didn't want to give me attention I'm not going to get my tired ass up to give him attention they he doesn't deserve.

I heard him coming up that stairs "babe?" he slowly opened the room door. "Awww hi babe."  "mm" I hummed to let him know I said hi he sits beside my head and strokes my hair "you tired babe?" "mmhm" I hummed letting him know I was exhausted.

"Im going to take a shower" he said walking away u quickly grabbed his sleeve  "no....please." he chuckles and picks up and pits me on his lap "wanna cuddle?" "mmhm" I say  "your such a baby" I kissed him on the check "only for you." "good."

He slowly takes me off his lap "well I have to go take a shower" "take me with you..." I say with a pout he sighs "fine" he picks me up "undress me 🥺"  he bushes and turns away "your such a pain babe"

But since he's such a SIMP for me he does it anyway "babeee I'm cold" I say after he takes off my clothes "ye ye alright let's go in the shower now" he says taking off his boxers.

When we got in the shower I could barely stand by how tired I was but once the water hit me I woke up. I then looked at my hot boyfriend and became horny "babyyy I'm hornny" I say looking a him and pointing to my length  "well seems like your gonna have to do something about that" he says with a smirk "help me..." "help you? How?"

I then look away "ya know how to help me." "tell me how to help you" he says looking down at me "with that" I say pointing to his length. "Hahhah...babe your so cute that's not what u as expecting at all." my face turns red from embarrassment "well I uh..." I look away but then felt his touch on my length "ah ngh~"  I look at him "you want me to help you like this?" I nod my head "imma need words baby boy." "y-yes fuck that feels good."

He picks me up and we get out the shower and he throws me on the bed. "Get on your had and knees for daddy." "o-ok"  I proceeded to get on my hands and knees, "suck" he says putting his two fingers t my mouth. I suck on them and then he pulls the out of my mouth a string of saliva following behind my wet fingers before I get a chance to prepare myself for what's going to happen next he pumps his fingers in and out of me at an remarkable past "OH FUCK THERE~" "so that the spot"

He then puts a third finger "fuckkk~" "do you like that?" "i- fuck" he then stops I whine from the lost of contact. "Now you need to suck me off you slut since you couldn't answer me," I get off my hands and knees and he gets at by the end of the be and sits I get on my knees in front of him and start to suck his dick.

I moaned on it for vibrations "fuck~" he groans I bob up and down his head before he moaned "fuck- im gonna cum"  I quickly get off his dick once I feel him switch in my mouth "Wtf!" I giggle and push him back "I rather you come in me im going to ride you," I said lining his dick up with my hole.

I start bouncing up and down on him "FUCK THERE DADDY~" he grabs me by my hips when  I start to lose balance "i cant get deep enough" "B-babe you have 9 inches how deep do you wanna-" he turns me around we're im on my hands and knees "Ass in there air you little slut"

I put my ass up in the air when then u felt him smack my ass I yelp "eek" "this is mine" he says in a deep mumble "yes daddy im yours now fuck me" before I can prepare for him to fuck me he slams into me. After a couple of thrusts. He hits my prostate. "Fuck  im gonna cum!" "me too" he cums in me and I cum on the bed. He lays down and I get on top of his chest and cuddle him.

THE NEXT MORNING:
I look and see my hot boyfriend,  isn't here snuggling with me so I get up ruh my eyes and go down stairs. I see him on the phone laughing and giggling I was guessing he was on the phone with one of those girls did he really get out of bed and stopped cuddling me t talk to a bitch. I snatch the phone out this had and say "this is rosses boyfriend, please stop flirting with him he has sex with me." I hang up the phone and to ss looks at me with his jaw practically t the grown "babe- that was my mom....And were you...jealous."
I feel dumbfounded  "I uh I wasn't jealous," I said looking away with my head down "babe look at me" he takes his index finger and thumb and takes my chin to look at him "Your all I nex and more I would never cheat on you.

THE END