DA TOAST!!!

~Before I Start this Chapter,I just wanna say that I'm really just making this up as I go xD I have no certain plans for this story,really<

You pull up to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and notice that there isn't any cars,just two.You look at your watch.One hour till work started.Holy Crap you were early!!But at least you did have to stay at home with your teasing sister.

You eat one of your toast and get out of your car and walk to the building.No point in waiting in here.While walking,you eat the other toast,so now you have one left.

You walk into the building and all the lights are cut on.You walk to the hall and look down it.Mike and Jeremy are still here and are picking up and look like they are about to leave.You decide not to bother them and walk to the Girls Bathroom to change.

On the way there,you see someone else here.Vincent.You stop walking and look at him.He was wiping the tables before opening time.He looks up and sees you.He grins,puts the cloth on the table,and walks to you.You take a bite of your toast as you watch him walk to you.

He stops in front of you.
"Your here early,(Y/N)."he says
"Well,you are too."you tell him,taking another bite of toast.
"I had to get away from my ANNOYING big sister."you tell him.You wait for him to respond,but for some reason he just stares at your toast.

"Can I,have some~?"he asks,pointing to your toast and grinning,
You look down at your toast then smile.You stuff the whole last piece in your mouth and shake your head 'No',chewing then swallowing.

Vincent crosses his arms and pouts.
"Your a jerk."he says.
"No,I'm (Y/N)."you say,laughing a little.
He smiles and rolls his eyes.You laugh again,they walk past him,pushing him playfully.You feel him looking at you as you walk to the Girls Bathroom and shut the door.

You still laugh to yourself as you change into your waitress uniform.