POOOOOOOOOL!!!

= TIME SKIP brought to you by.....Freddy Fazbear Fright!=

~END OF THE DAY~

You wipe down the last table before you have to leave.Really,you were supposed to clean,like,7 other tables.But you was tired from today.You had to spend the day getting kids off of Vincent the Jungle Jim and there was more people because of the party,so you were rushing back and forth between Vincent and tables.

After getting that last table done,you put up the cloth and go to the Girls Bathroom and change.It felt so good to get back in your regular clothes.

When you walk out,you bump into someone,knocking you both to the ground.You groan and look at whoever knocked you down with a scowl.Then when you saw you it was,the scowl faded away.

Vincent was sitting on the floor,rubbing his butt.
"You REALLY need to start looking where your going,(Y/N)."he says,getting up then helping you up.
"Well,you what are you doing walking to the Girls Bathroom?"you ask,raising a eyebrow.

"Well,lovely~,I wanted to ask you if you wanted to spend the night at my house tonight.Its terribly lonely all by myself~."he says,grinning at you.

"Wellllll,"you say,then stop for a minute to think.

Wait,why were you thinking? This was VINCENT,of course you were gonna go!!

"Sure,why not?Let me just text my sister.She would have the whole country looking for me if I stayed and didn't tell her."you say,pulling out your phone real quick and sending her a message that said Going to a friends house for the night.

You couldn't tell here that you going to Vincent's. First off,she would talk your head off about it,and second off,she wouldn't really like it.

You didn't wait for her to respond.You slide the phone into your pocket and look back at Vincent.
"Alright,let's go."you tell him.

You walk with him out to his car.He walks over to the passenger's side and opens the door for you.After you get in,he closes it for you and walks around to the drivers and gets in and starts the car.

~TIME SKIP TO VINCENT'S HOUSE~

Vincent gets out and walks around to your side and opens the door for you.After you get out,he closes the door and gets out his keys.

You look up at his house.It was a very nice house,and looked and looks pretty big too.

"Hey,earth to (Y/N)!Are you gonna come in or just stand out here all night?"you hear Vincent yell.He was leaning against the side of the doorway,raising a eyebrow at you and grinning.

You role your eyes and walk into his house.It was pretty big on the inside too.His walls were light purple,his couch was a dark purple,and he had purple curtains hanging in his windows.

This guy has a problem.He likes purple WAY too much.

"You like it?Pretty nice place for a guy who has worked at a kids pizzeria for half his life,uh?"he says to you.

You nod and glance out of the corner of your eye and see that a whole wall was glass with a sliding glass door.You take out your phone and lay it on the table he has next to the door,take off your shoes and walk over to it to look outside.And it kinda surprised you of what was out there.

He had a pretty decent sized pool out there.Where does he get all this money if he works at a kids food place?

"You have a a freakin POOL?!"you say,still looking out.
"Yeah,got it put in about a month or two ago."he says,walking over to you and standing next to you.
"Did you rob a bank or something?"

He puts a finger to his lips and grins.
"Shhh,that's a secret."he says in a quite voice. You pull open the glass door and walk over to the side of the pool.It had lights in it,so it seemed to glow.You lean over a little and look at your reflection.

Then,you feel a slight push and you fall into the chilly water.You go back up to the surface and spit out water.Vincent is standing where you were,bent over laughing.You glare at him.

"I hope you didn't have anything important with you."he says,then laughing again.
"Lucky for YOU,I left my phone inside."you say,grinning at him.

Vincent grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it off,showing off a muscular chest that you found yourself staring at.He then takes off his shoes and backs up a few steps.

He then runs to the pool and jumps,tucking in his legs to his chest before hitting the pool.He lands right next to you,creating a big splash.You laugh as he comes back up.His purple hair was sticking to his back and he grins at you.

You then grab his head and dunk him underwater.As he is under,he grabs your legs and pulls you under too.When you both come you,you both laugh.Then you splash him with some water and he does the same to you,but making a bigger splash.

Now for the next 10 mins,it was a series of splashing and dunking each other.Then Vincent goes under you and shoots up,putting you on his shoulders.You laugh and grab onto his head to keep from falling.He leans backwards and you and him go crashing into the water.

You come up laughing and so does he a little away from you.He swims to you and stands in front of you.He wraps his hands around your waist from underwater,leans down and kisses you.You kiss him back and put a hand on his chest.He pulls away and looks at you.
"Ready to get out?"he asks.
You rub the sides of your arms and nod.
"Yeah,it's starting to get cold."

You and him get out together and walk to the door.He stops and grabs his shirt and shoes,then you both walk inside and he shuts the door behind him.