Chapter 1 I've Gotta Go My Own Way

Zack's POV
            My day started out rather lame. I woke up sweating like crazy, droplets pouring down my face and rather large forehead all over me. I had been dreaming of him again... Mr. Conductor. He had been my first real love of two years... a partner I thought I'd have for an eternity... but that had all ended when I'd caught him in the act.
             You see, it had happened two weeks ago. I'd been on my way to my sexy train man's home where he lived with his two dads (they gay) when I'd noticed a unfamiliar bike parked out front with an United Kingdom flag painted on it. It was weird, since Mr. Conductor didn't own a British style bike. Peeking in through the outside window of my man's room, I saw him exploring someone else's tunnels. I was shocked. Flabbergasted, I stomped inside, throwing the door to his bedroom wide open. His train themed room always a sight for sore eyes. Standing with my hands on my hips, I slowly raised them up in front of me, tears streaming from my blue eyeballs.
"ωну... ωну ωну ωну"
             I cried out, my entire body shaking and trembling with what seemed to be a mix of rage and shock. Mr. Conductor sat up, his minimal sized train rather erect from his frame, recently pulled out of the blonde male's tunnel beneath him. He raised his own shorter and stubbier hands in the air, his dumb sounding voice saying,
"ωнαт уα мєαи вαвє? уσυ киσω уσυ'яє му fανσяιтє тσу"
           That was when it hit me. I'd only ever been just a toy to him.. another toy for him to play with... he'd never even explored my tunnels properly. I was still a Virgin, ya see? And he clearly now wasn't one... and who was this bloke anyway?
"¢мσи' вαву ρυт ιт вα¢к ιи мє... яαω ʝυѕт ℓιкє ι ℓιкє му мєαтѕ".
             That was the stupid british dude's order towards my man. How dumb I had been... how naive of me, to have thought I was the only one.
"ι тнσυgнт уσυ ωєяє ѕανιиg уσυяѕєℓf fσя му ¢υвσσѕє"...
I said, my words choking out shakily from my throat as I cried some more. I looked like a grown man baby standing before two gays in a tiny train themed room.
"нιѕ ¢αвσσѕє ιѕ вιggєя"
Was what he said to me. And it hurt, so bad. I ran out, nearly tripping over some of his many toy trains he collected and hand laid out on the floor. I ran back home, and had stayed in my room for weeks leading up to the start of my new semester.
             My family had transferred me to Fun always Given Academy (FAG for short) a private school for boy's only in my town. I'd just stayed alone in my room though, crying into bowls of spaghettios while the movie "Shrek 2" played on repeat on my tiny bedroom tv. It was Disney Princess themed.  Why had he cheated on me? What had I done to deserve this? I thought we'd been in love. We'd even had our future train princess wedding all planned out... but now that dream had seemingly turned to dust. Kicking my foot against the nearest wall, and then yowling out in pain, I began getting dressed for school.
             Ah yes, the first day of school at a new academy. I was nervous as hell. Downing three large glasses of sunny D from my fridge, I pulled my backpack up over my shoulders and waved goodbye to my mom, who was the only one awake at that time. I skipped outside, wearing my shiny new sneakers she'd recently bought me from Payless shoes. She was thrifty like that. I lived only a mile from the school, so I just decided to walk. Along the way, I began singing out loud the Intro to my favorite show currently, "Hey now hey now now Jane and the dragon are best friends now".
             Finally at the school, I opened the two large wooden doors at the front, stepping inside to the rather elegant building. Sighing, I brushed a hand back through my sleek brown hair. Hopefully the other students wouldn't pick on me or anything. I was attractive, at least that's what my mom always said to me. Taking in a deep breath, I walked down the hall, looking at all of the students as I went past. I pulled out my class schedule, noticing how I had "History" class first with a Mr. Hagrid? Weird name. I went to the room labeled as "History with Hagrid" and headed inside. Taking a seat at the back of the class, I hung my head nervously. I didn't want to stick out, but it seemed I already did. Everyone else looked so good in their school uniforms, and then there was me in my suave outfit. A young looking dude with chestnut colored hair, a lean skinny frame and a freakishly tall body walked over to me, leaning close to me as he said in a squeaky weird voice.
"ѕαу ѕ¢σσвѕ, уα ℓιкє вσσвѕ?"
What the hell did that even mean? I looked up at him and shook my head in confusion.
"gσσ∂ мαи! ѕαу ωσмєи αяє ℓαмє. ι'м ѕнαggу. αи∂ уσυ αяє?"
"σн, ι'м zα¢к."
"иι¢є тσ мєєт уα zα¢кαяу"
And with that the weird man waltzed back to the front of the class and took a seat at his own desk. That was when this weirdly shaped, tall, hairy man walked through the door. He wore a dark brown tunic top with pants to match, and had hair all over. He smelt like he hadn't showered in months which.. strangely aroused me.
"нєℓℓσ ¢ℓαѕѕ, ι αм нαgяι∂. ι αм уσυя нιѕтσяу ρяσfєѕѕσя тнιѕ ѕємєѕтєя. ∂σєѕ єνєяуσиє нανє тнєιя тєχтвσσкѕ?"
I wasn't even listening at this point. I was imagining spreading his legs apart to see if the hair went that low... was he really covered everywhere in brown curly hair like that? Sheesh. What was I thinking? He was my professor! And I was fresh out of a relationship? Should I even be looking for a new one so soon? Shaking my head, I got my textbook out and began following along with Professor Hagrid's lesson, the thought of his big hairy cock still fresh in my mind...