Ch. 3 Stick to the Status Quo

(Zack's POV)
             The rest of my school day went by pretty normal, well, as normal as it could at this school. The thought of having to dance battle against Preminger haunting me as I stopped by my locker. I put my textbooks away inside, smiling at the tiny unicorn stickers I put up inside. Heh, gaey. But as soon as I closed my locker, I was nearly jumpscared to death by Shaggy and Cheese standing there behind the door.
"ωσαн, ωнαт αяє уσυ тωσ ∂σιиg нєяє?"
I asked them, my hazel eyes wide with surprise.
"уα ѕєє, ¢нєєѕє αи∂ ι, ωє gσт уσυя вα¢к. ωє ωαииα ʝσιи уα αт тнє ∂αи¢є σff".
I couldn't believe it. They wanted to be my friends? And even more, join me at the dance off? A single droplet of sweat slid down the back of my neck, all the way down the middle of my back and into my ass crevice. Mmm. I was hyped now. Jumping once and spinning around, I stopped dramatically, my fist raised up in the air above me.
"ℓєт'ѕ ∂σ тнιѕ! ℓєт'ѕ gєт συя нєα∂ѕ ιи тнє gαмє. ι киσω тнє тняєє σf υѕ, συя ρσωєяѕ ¢σмвιиє∂, ¢αи ωιи тнιѕ!"
And with that, we all three skipped and frolicked down the hall, to the EXIT doors, hand in hand.
                  At the salon location where we had been told to meet, Cheese, Shaggy and I walked up. We wore matching bracelets, to signify that we were a squad. We couldn't be beat. The bracelets had been handmade by our science professor, Sid the Sloth. He'd had quite the hard time using his slothy fingers to make them. But nonetheless, he'd made them. They all were made with rainbow beads, with the word "painus" on them in bold. It was a rather cute touch. We stood tall, well, Shaggy and I did. Cheese was sort of a midget, being the odd man out. He was still kawaii though. Kawaii desu. 🌸
                      Suddenly, the song "Replay" by Iyaz could be heard coming towards them. Out stepped Preminger from behind the Salon, wearing some sparkly shades upon his face. He stopped before us, smirking evilly as he mouthed the words of the song, "Shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singin' like nanananna everyday got my iPod stuck on replay". I loved that song, so it was annoying seeing HIM dancing and lip syncing to it. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, not the least bit intimidated. I looked up at Shaggy, and then down at Cheese. We had this all planned out. Our routine was gonna be bussin'. For our first song choice, we put on "Toxic" by Britney Spears. But before we could even begin dancing, Preminger shook his bony finger at us, causing us to pause the music.
"иαн иαн иαн. тнιѕ мαт¢н нαѕи'т єνєи ѕтαятє∂ уєт. ωє иєє∂ συя яєfєяєє нєяє, αи∂ му σωи вα¢кυρ ∂αи¢єяѕ".
And with that, he snapped his fingers rather aggressively. That's when I saw this extremely old man, limp around from the back of the shop, using a walker to make it over to us. He had on a light blue robe, with a little skinny old dog trotting next to him.
"тнє иαмє'ѕ нєявєят. αи∂ тнιѕ нєяє ιѕ му ℓιттℓє ∂σg ʝєѕѕιє. ммм, (ωнιѕтℓє ѕσυи∂) αиуωнσ, ι ℓσνє нєℓριиg συт ℓιттℓє вσуѕ ιи иєє∂. ѕσ ιм нєяє".
I just watched him, the dog looking like it would die from taking one more step. Where had I seen this man before though? It took me a second to put two and two together, but then it hit me. He was the school janitor. He was known around the school as the "pervy janitor", which seemed to fit him perfectly. But who were the backup dancers the asshat had been speaking of? Suddenly, I heard movement from behind the salon.
                 Shockingly, Mr. Conductor (my ex) and his new man, Gordon Ramsay stepped out. Well, rather strutted. My jaw dropped open, agape in shock.
"ι нανєи'т ѕєєи уσυя мσυтн тнαт σρєи ѕιи¢є уσυ ℓαѕт ѕυ¢кє∂ му тяαιи".
Mr. Conductor sneered at me, causing Gordon and Preminger to laugh mockingly at me. I raised a fist, ready to fight, but Shaggy and Cheese held me back. Shaggy leaned close, whispering near my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.
"ѕαу ѕ¢σσвѕ.. уα gσттα кєєρ уσυя нєα∂ ιи тнє gαмє, яємємвєя?"
Nodding, I lowered my fist, and pointed at Cheese to start the song over. He did so, and we began our performance. We danced very well in sync, our backs arched and asses out as we gave it our all. "Oh the taste of your lips I'm on a high, your toxic I'm slippin' under". We mouthed the lyrics rather sassily, Cheese even at one point letting out a rather loud, excited, cheese filled fart. It set the mood for us all though. We were on fire.
                      Preminger then put on the song "Yeah!" By Usher, Lil' John, and Ludacris. I watched as Mr. Conductor (who sucked at dancing because of his rotund frame and tiny limbs) and Gordon Ramsay began to dance in sync with him. It was hard to watch, especially when the angry Brit began grinding on my ex. Made me gag a little, a single pellet turd falling from my ass hole into my panties. We had to show them what we were made of. Cheese put on our next song, which was "Hips don't Lie" by Shakira. I had picked this song because it was one I used to dream of having sex with Mr. Conductor to, but now that he was with someone else, it just made it feel very edgy and vengeful as I twerked aggressively to it. I felt my back snap and pop from the violent movements and jolts. I didn't care though, even if I looked like a chicken having a stroke, we would win this dance off. Cheese was doing the stanky leg next to me, with Shaggy doing some weird ballet moves.
                       Herbert and his dog Jessie seemed to have both dozed off during our dance off. How was a winner supposed to be chosen now? Cheese leaped across the way, landing ontop of Herbert, where he began licking the top of his bald head. This jolted him awake. He let out a moan of "mmm" as his saggy eyes blinked open.
"ωєяє уσυ єνєи ραуιиg αттєитισи?"
Preminger asked in a very sassy and annoyed tone. Herbert chuckled creepily, pointing down at Jessie.
"ι ωαѕи'т, вυт ʝєѕѕιє ωαѕ".
He said Jessie's name with a long "s" at the end. The old ass dog limped slowly between the two dance parties, trembling with old age.
              It seemed it was up to the dog now, to decide the winning team. Watching in fear and shock, I watched as the dog let out a single drop of pee, before trotting towards me. We had won.
"zα¢к'ѕ тєαм ωιиѕ"
Herbert said, his voice shaky and old. Cheese, Shaggy and I leaped into the air, happiness overcoming us. Preminger growled and huffed, stalking away angrily with Mr. Conductor and Gordon in tow. I really couldn't believe that we had won. We would definitely have to celebrate now. I wasn't sure how, but we would. Cheese looked up at me, his tiny frame with big round eyes gazing up as he said.
"¢нσ¢σℓαтє мιℓк. ι ωαит ¢нσ¢σℓαтє мιℓк".
And shit that turned me on. He'd earned it that was for sure. Maybe... Shaggy would want to join in on the fun? Maybe he had some chocolate milk of his own? Grinning, I nodded at Cheese, who smirked and winked at me. It was time to get our freak on. Sensing the rather sexual tension in the air, Mr. Herbert grinned, wiggling his furry eyebrows at us.
"¢αи ι ωαт¢н?"
He asked us. We all three shook our heads "no".
"αωє ¢σмє σи иσω... ∂σи'т мαкє мє вєg".
He said in a whine. We shook our heads again "no".
"αн яαтѕ..."
Was the last thing we heard from him before he and Jessie slowly walked and limped away. They disappeared into a mysterious white van parked behind the salon. Now it was time for our fun to begin. The three of us, pounding it away to flavor town. How exciting. 🍦