Not dead yet.

"Y/n!" The door banged, jolting you awake. "Get up!"

"I'm awake," you murmured drowsily, trying to get up from the bed. "Ugh...god."

Your body ached. You felt like your head was going to blow apart. Your stitches burned, and when you slowly touched it, you pulled away as you felt red on tour hands and your face fell. "Why did it come to lose so quick..."

"Probably because I slept like that." You looked at the bed, it was completely disarranged. So what? You're a messy sleeper.

"Okay, Maybe I should've realized I was injured and tried not to move so much." You pulled the blanket over your body, covering you from the cold. "Whatever."

You made your way to the door and pulled it open, coming in the face with your stepmom.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Your dad-" She cut off, noticing your sickly state. "Are you okay?"

You nodded. "Mhm, yeah, I'll be down in a few-"

Your stepmom placed her hand on your forehead, and another on her own, measuring your temperature.

She sighed, "You're burning up Y/n."

"Ah- Sorry I'll just-" She shook her head, stopping you

Removing the hand off, she said. "Get some rest okay? I'll handle your dad. Get some sleep."

You hesitated, and she noticed that. "You'll be fine, I said I'll tell your dad right?"

You nodded again, looking at her you gave a small smile. "Thank you."

"Mhm," She gently pushed you in the room and then turned, walking back downstairs. "I'll ask Takeomi to get some medicine when he comes back home."

You closed the door behind you. And then dropped onto your bed.

You felt exhausted, your body felt like it had been dropped into a washing machine for countless hours. And now you were going to have to redo the stitch before it got even worse. You knew that you were going to have to eventually, but you didn't expect it to be so quick. It hurt already.

But at least it looked like you didn't have to go to school today. Even though you felt like dying, you skipped school.

Feels like a fair win.

Oh right, I should probably tell him I'll be absent.

You rummaged through your bag lying on the floor next to the bed. Getting hold of your phone, you texted him. 

Kei💅

oy

oy

OY

OYYYYY

WHERE ARE YOU

ARE YOU IN CLASS ALREADY

KEI

KEI YOU DICK GET IN HERE

WHAT

WAIT I JUST REACHED HOLD ON

wait where are you

WHY AREN'T YOU HERE BITCH

.....

Oh look you're alive