i. act. ii - Beneath the blue glass moon

And off she and her familar went over to the Ceremony. The little furball, Cath Palug, also has a ceremonial robe (Y/n) made herself, with a portion of Vil's help. 

The blue glass moon above that rained pieces, glistening the night sky. Shedding its tears that were fragments upon the land, it was a perfect night for a ceremony. 

Before she could even gaze at the moon a bit longer, someone had brushed past her. 

She slowly shifted her attention towards to that person. He who has an affiliation with roses, that boy who--almost have the same exact height as her. 

"Ah, Riddle." She greeted with a small smile that reflected the moon's wax. 

He returned the greeting with an almost inaudible hum. "Evening, (Y/n)." He gazed towards the spear in her hand. He's pissed but he'll try to tone it down, just for her.

"Why are you holding a weapon at a night like this?" He asked, with a slight tinge of a commanding tone in his voice. He gestures towards the demonic-looking spear in her hand.

"Oh this? I just have it equipped on me just in case a scenario similar to last year's happens again."

'A scenario similar to last year's? Now what is she going on about?' The red-haired had pondered to himself, the hood above his head slowly pulling down the more he stares at her.

Noticing the confusion written on his face, she tries to elaborate the controversial scene that happened last year.

As she talked about it, they walk together towards the Mirror Chamber, with Riddle listening at her every word whilst as he focuses her stature under the moonlight.

He was left agape of her warm smile after she had finished telling the scene from last year. He wondered, if this was the work of her nature as a succubus, attracting people with just a single glance. Perhaps he should create a rule that forbids attractive people like her who could just steal you with a glance.

That beauty should be illegal. And if it were, she and Vil would have to pay up.

And, of course, if he were to ever fight for her love, Vil would be one of the final bosses. The chemistry they have is too immeasureable to his liking.

Before he could relish her more beneath the blue glass moon, she went past him then stopped to turn to face him, a glittering smile etched on her face.

"We're here."