i. act. iii - Feline Ambush

(Y/n) drawing above made by me lol

=============

"We're here."

(Y/n) announced with a smile on her face, entering the room first before Riddle could even realize on what was happening.

She lifts up her hood after entering the room. 

Riddle followed suit, entering the room with Cath Palug jumping on her shoulder.

"Evening." (Y/n) greeted with a smile, she eyed the dorm leaders and noticed something wrong, but didn't say anything to point it out.

The dark mirror chants in which the coffins that were afloat were almost shining. 

The dim room slowly lit up and coffins that were floating in air were unlocking themselves with keys. Although there was one that was already unlocked, the person is still inside, asleep like a rock.

Without anyone noticing, she quietly left the room and her tiny familiar followed after her.

She looks down at the ground and notices faint pawprints on the ground. A familiar of that person in the suspiciously unlocked coffin perhaps? 

She arrived at the library, where she saw the familiar going on about and making a mess of the place.

Also, for some reason, that weird racoon-looking thing seemed... familiar.

Wait, could it be? That cat from last year?!

Before she could even scare the cat off again, someone had leashed him.

"Morga—Bwah?! Ow! What's with the rope?!" It winced in pain, seemingly eager to get out of the bond.

(Y/n) turns to her side to see Crowley the one who put him in a leash.

"This is no mere rope, it is a lash of love!"
Crowley turned to see the magus with her tiny familiar. "Ah, so there you were, (Y/n)!" 

The feline's eyes widened at the mention of the name. It really thought that she was Morgan, since they really look alike. "Wha-What?! You're not Morgan?!"

Now they turn their heads towards to the cat. 
"Of course I'm not. Never was, never will be. The only similarity we have is that we look alike." (Y/n) answered with Cath Palug jumping down from her shoulder. 

"You can also say that me and my aunt(uncle) Artoria, look alike as well."

They went back to the mirror room to see the final student get sorted to their dorm, which in her case, never happened. 

--But apparently this one is another special case. They say that his door was opened before it could get unlocked by a key. 

'Could this be... That guy from earlier?!' 
"--For starters, I don't even use magic." The boy said, which made Crowley stop in his tracks.

'A magicless being getting enrolled here?! Now that's blasphemy.' She still managed to enroll here as she was capable of using magic unlike that guy. 

"Plus, I have a match tomorrow, so please excuse me." He declared then turned to walk away.  

For some reason the cat had gotten out of Crowley's restraints and started spouting shit then set the whole room ablaze. Most of the students had rushed out, but (Y/n) went towards the other direction. 

The cat noticed her walking toward its direction and so did the magicless man. 
"Get outta MY WAAAAAAAAAAY!" It yelled, breathing out a giant fireball aimed at her. 

Before it could even hit her, the boy from earlier had tackled her to the ground. 
"Hey! Are you... Are you okay?" He rang out, seemingly worried.

"Miss, are you okay?" 
"Y-Yeah, I'm alright." She answered with a small smile.

"Could you please get off me? It's awkward with you pinning me to the ground." She joked with him reluctantly scrambling away.

She stands up and grabs her spear, slowly inching closer and closer to the cat who caused ruckus. 

"I'm not giving up so knock it--"
"I don't care." 

The sudden paralyzation the feline had felt was sudden-- he didn't even hear if she casted a spell on him. 

The only thing he had managed to make out is that she had just glared at him. Did someone else casted a paralyzation spell on him? But if someone did, then this would be reversible, so why couldn't he... 
Could this be her Magic? He wondered. 

"That should shut him up for good." (Y/n) sighed, picking the paralyzed cat up to her face. 
"So how did you like my Mystic Eyes, pretty cool amirite?" She joked and it took a few seconds after realizing that he can't answer back.  

"Amazing skills, (Y/n)!" Crowley boomed from behind, clapping in amusement.
"As expected of Morgan's daughter!" He continued the praises before throwing the cat out. 

The boy from earlier just sat, still bewildered at the scene that just had happened. 
"...Seems like this isn't a dream after all." He murmured to himself which unfortunately (Y/n) had heard. 

"'Magic'....There's no way this is real." 

(Y/n) walked towards to him, noticing that he got hurt.
"Want me to patch your wound?" She offered with a hand a soft smile.

================
okay I lied about not adding Yuu in here. Manga Yuu seemed a perfect fit so I thought why not and added him in lmao