iii. act. i - Fou, fou!

thank you for 200+ votes!!!! it keeps my motivation going!! and here's a commemorative art made by yours truly!!!!

As Yuuken enters the kitchen, he's greeted by (Y/n) who had just finished cooking breakfast. He walks over to her side and helped her with setting the table. She places a plate for Cath Palug and set it on the floor, watching as it gobbles it up. 

"So, you're starting today, huh?" (Y/n) started, before taking a scoop out of her breakfast. 
Yuuken nods at her, then proceeds to take a bite out of his. 

"Oh and, remember to keep distance from 1st year Heartslabyul students." She flashed a smile at him, before standing up and leaving him and Cath Palug alone in the kitchen.

"...'Keep distance'? Wonder what she meant." Yuuken mumbled to himself just before gobbling up his breakfast. The tiny white squirrel was also done too, just taking a rest on the floor just before they decide to mess around with (Y/n).

The buff boy lifts them up from the ground, staring at the tiny beast's face as they place their paw on his nose. "What's your name little guy?"

"Fou." Cath Palug mewled out. 

"'Fou'? I'll just call you Fou then."

===================================

With cleaning supplies and a ladder on his grasp, Yuuken arrived at main street, where the statues of the seven remain there, untouched by the students but was in contact with time. 

Fou sat on his shoulder as the outlander approaches the Queen of Hearts' statue, gazing at it from top to bottom. 
"Guess I should clean this statue, huh." He says out loud to himself, as he grabs the brush and inspected the statue even more. 

"A weird costume and a crown... I wonder if she's a celebrity in this country." He ponders to himself once again, as Fou on his shoulder yaps out in response. 

"Is that some kinda joke?" Someone, presumably a cocky boy, spat out. 

Yuuken turns his head at the source of the voice. Fou also turned their head. 
There, stood two people, a redhead to which he guessed was the one to call him out, and a blue-haired one, which seemed to be friends with the other.

"...The Queen of Hearts?"

Meanwhile ;

"-Who's that?" A Pomefiore student spat out, eyeing the (H/c) girl as she spoke casually to their dorm leader. 

"Oh her? She's (Y/n) le Fay, she's really pretty isn't she?" His fellow dormmate told him, staring at said girl with admiration. 
"Y'know, she's considered to be our leader's equal in terms of beauty. Plus, they're pretty much close friends so we're lucky as we get to see her frequently here." And he continued on and on rambling things about her. His dormmate just ignored whatever he was saying and stared at her.

"...Yeah, she is."