ii. act. i - Magicless Hooman

"You—" Riddle stood up from his seat and seemed like angrily walking towards the two.

"Riddle please calm down—" (Y/n) tried to cool him down but it was no use. He was seething with rage. 

"Calm down? As if I could when he's making a mess of our ceremony!" He flipped his head towards to her, obviously pissed off and could tear the outlander at any moment.
"He's guilty of serious misconduct!"

(Y/n) just sweat dropped at his response, "I can see that, although...  You have to remember that this is his first day on campus. Meaning that he isn't fully aware of the rules here.
Soooo maybe you can let him off the hook? Just this once, please ☆" She smiled at him, attempting to convince Riddle to draw back his grudge.

"...Hey. I did not enroll; I don't even know magic." He murmured towards to her, perfectly making clear that he didn't want to be here.

"You're supposed to go with the flow!" She shot back to him.

"Spouting even more nonsense? The Black Carriage wouldn't come for someone who couldn't use ma—"
"It is as you say."

The mirror had said from behind Riddle, making them aware of his presence. 
"There's a face?!" He exclaimed in shock, as the mask(face) of the Mirror of Darkness appears on the mirror. 
"The mirror responded?!" (Y/n) yelped in shock. 

Riddle glanced towards the mirror, his brows knitted at his response. "...What do you mean?"
"I sense not even a single ripple of magic from him."

"No colour, no shape, nothing whatsoever." 

"...So he is your ordinary high school student, huh?" She sweat dropped, with a faltering smile plastered on her face.
'Wait... if he literally has no access to magic, then that would mean he's prone to my charms...shit.'

She glanced at him again, with a wary look. She's gonna put a mental note that she'll give him an immunity charm the next time he meets her again.

"I find that very hard to believe." Crowley interjected, seemingly had thrown out Grim.
"The racoon's intrusion, and you as well. A medley of impossible things are occurring today. ...However, if that were the case, you shouldn't be accepted at our school." He explained slowly walking closer and closer to him. 

"We'll have The Mirror of Darkness return you from whence you came." Crowley elaborated while the unnamed magicless human sighed in relief. 
'Sad that he's leaving lol, would've tormented him if he were able to stay'

Crowley approaches the mirror, passing by (Y/n) and Riddle. 
"O, Mirror of Darkness! Guide this one to where they belong!"

Silence only replied to the headmaster's pleas. 
"It is nowhere to be found." He answered.

"HUH?!"