Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja

"Paimon, I'm kinda tired," I said getting tired. "Hi! Paimon wants to explore more and more! Now you're the one who complains, eh?" Paimon said. "Not that but-" "Zzzz...zzzz..." someone snoring softly.

"Paimon, you hear that?" I asked. "Yeah, who is that?" Paimon asked back.

We both decided to check who is snoring. But that snoring voice is kinda hard to find.

"Alright, Paimon. You, go there and I, go there, deal?" I asked. "What? You know I'm still kinda not sure to directly go investigate that guy, alone in this new country." Paimon replied.

"Just do what I say. There's no need to be afraid of." I said. "Fine! If that's your mouth say." Paimon seems a little grumpy but idc about that.

Y/N's P.O.V.,

I keep searching for the guy who snoring softly. It's weird for me, because it's so rare for someone who snores softly like this, most of them snoring like an earthquake sound. I'm getting closer to Chinju Forest again, but still, the snoring voice keeps being heard for me.

"Hi! Who's there?" I shouted.

No answer.

"Hello! Someone here?" I shouted again.

No reply.

"Umm...who's snoring then? I want to know!" I shouted once more.

But still...no response.

"Who just trying to be so annoying?" I asked myself. "You...annoying..." someone replied me from behind me.

I'm directly turning my head then pull my sword...I see...

"*Yawn*...you are the one who annoying...you...disturbed my sleep..." that's a little girl.

"Oh...hi there. Are you the one who snoring before? Oops...I'm so sorry. I don't know it was you." I apologies. "*Sighs*, my sleep has always been disturbed by anybody...how can I sleep...just like the rest...of normal people?" she asked.

What?! So she sleeps always been disturbed by anyone else? And one of them is me. Shit...I should not do that to her, I'm very mistaken and I want to apologize and apologies more and more to her.

"Oh, gee...I'm so sorry once again, little girl. I didn't mean to do that." I said.

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean to do that. Oh yeah by the way...who are you?" she asked.

"My name is Y/N L/N, I'm a Traveler and I'm going here not alone. My companion is Paimon. How about you? What's your name, dear?" I asked her back. "Name's Sayu...the Mujina Ninja. It's so good to see you...Miss..." she said with her sleepy eyes.

"Sayu? What a funny name! And you're a ninja, that's great! Oh yeah, can you...wait for my companion to come here? I guess she's still searching the snoring voice, but it's too late." I said. "Wait? No...let us just...go..." she answered. "Huh...what I mean is-" "...go...find her..." she added.

After she says that, suddenly I heard screaming. It seems the scream it's like...

"Paimon?" my eyes wide. "Is that your companion you talking about...?" Sayu asked. "Yeah! Come on! Let's find her!" I said.

I'm searching for her scream with Sayu behind me (damn, her run it's so funny😂). Then we end in somewhere that for me it's...haunted.

I see it as a house, but as I can see clearly that house looks...abandoned. I look at Sayu, but she just acts chill out.

"Why do you look so relax?" I asked. "I'm already getting used to it, don't worry," she answered.

"Ok, whatever, we need to save Paimon, fast!" I said, then she followed me.