10. Hurt

A/N: it took me so long to update, and sorry loves this will continue my updates will be late may one chapter per month that is the least I can do. 

proofreading and editing by  ramyapa

thanks phii for helping me, even thou you are busy with your exams and family you are helping me a lot, thanks for always helping and supporting me love you phii.

and also thanks to all the sweet readers for supporting me...

Waking up in the mid-afternoon he looks around feeling comfy with the quilt which smells of kongpob, it was the same quilt they used last night kongpob covered them, as he woke up he sits looking around...feeling hungry!

As if it's a cue, kongpob in his primal wear. Arthit stomach grumbles his cheeks flushed as he looks to kongpob wearing a plain white shirt and brown trousers seems like he removed his suit and left in shirt and trousers, did he took leave? Arthit thought.

All the time did kongpob stayed with Arthit? Since the incident from morning! many questions are dwelling him, he looks to kongpob strides in his direction with a tray of food he looked god damn sexy in that white shirt with sleeves being rolled up revealing the forearms which are strong, muscular and veins blue green protruding passing up the arms.l, arranging lunch on small table having two chairs.

did kongpob arrange the lunch table? he keeps staring to the younger arranging meals course on the round glass table he gulped at the sight of kongpob bending over the table arranging the cutleries revealing the hard chest through the half open shirt it seems like there is a tattoo but it's not clearly visible to him.

when kongpob was standing straight Arthit fearing for getting caught in staring, he is quick in looking away he was sure kongpob caught him, he is more embarrassed, he doesn't need to look thou, now he got caught in staring thou the naked hard chest image with insights of tatoo is too hard to doze off, what about the tattoo?

He knew kongpob was having his lips tugged in corner that 'alpha smirk!' With brows bunch which is causing a tingle in his tummy making his heart tremble and shudder 'well oh! he had good muscles here and their' the lean frame yet devolved muscles of bicep and hard chest! He clicked his tongue for the sudden twitch and his whole body shudder.

To his embarrassing dilemma, he gasped as the quilt flips revealing half-naked arthit to his clumsy nervousness before he can grasp of kongpob actions, he is raised into a pair of strong muscular arms just like how he used to deem being carried in kongpob arms.

Arthit surprised for the sudden move he gasped without knowing to himself the muscular arms carefully lifts him into his arms he hurried to wound his arms around the latter's neck leaning into the steel frame of chest feeling the muscular arms protectively holding him with care as if he is a glass doll and his nostrils evidently inhaled being extra close to alpha neck he is breathing into his alpha scent which is relaxing and soothing him cuddling in comfort.

"Scared? I will never drop you" the alpha teased as well as assured for the omega holding his neck tight as if he own him! which makes his heart flutter in realization of how close he is holding Arthit, his omega, close to his heart within his arms! like he always wanted to do, his heart tugged in worry as Arthit weighs were more like a feather.

Hearing the teasing tone and low whisper Arthit flustered with red cheeks soon he is being gently placed into the chair as if he is a fragile rose that would break even for a slightest moment and the chair was adjusted to the table comfortable enough for arthit to have his food.