13.Evil eye

"ahhhhh.... Joss... stop... no more... I can't" The omega pleaded at the man to stop pounding in speed and raw. He already start to regret for accepting to spend a night with this evil man who gave his deaf ears to the pitiful omega who he messed up with his whips and roughness.

Joss let out his last release of the night after having his hard way zipping his pants and buttoning his shirt he walks away leaving the only person who he hooked up earlier. This place is not only dark but also empty and lonely like him, he keep this space just to let out his emotions.

The urge of owning Kongpob is getting high and high every day especially after kongpop got married with Arthit, he couldn't hold his feelings in bay anymore, he wanted to let it out, but showing it to the latter or someone else in office will sure blow his cover.

So he let out to release his emotions through sex, that's why he set up this space to be who he is. He yearned for Kongpop position for so long that he no longer can bear the throb of pain.

Kongpop is a power alpha which he likes the quality of alpha infact he fell for this alpha physically and financially and his rebellious nature is what made him more attracted to the alpha a lot, his smile, innocence and cuteness make him indulge in wanting to have an alpha

he is an alpha who hates the inferior he always wants to be suprior and want that superiority alpha only to him and not to Arthit, who is nothing but disgrace to Kongpop suthilack a least omega in his sense.

When he was first introduced to kongpob he was a teenager a sixteen year old who falls for the alpha at the first sight

yet he is his step brother which made his blood run cold in his nerves he cannot get that hot looking intelligent alpha he cried in dark nights of wanting the alpha but he knew he could not cause his mother was married to kongpob father.

One day his misery and dullness, loneliness got Increased until his scent of sadness reached his mother to which ria got a key point on how she can get hold on kongpob and his assets

Both mother and son joined hands in order of wanting the alpha in their own way

He don't care in having Kongpop either if it's for love, passion, or obsession, whatever it is he need Kongpop in his arms with no gap between them and he will make it happen soon.

The cause of his irritation for the past days is Arthit behaviour, In the past Arthit fell in his trap so easily he persuaded the latter setting a trap and making his prey gets trapped but now the latter seems rebuffed at all things, arthit won't sit back until it involves with his mother so he don't have any choice but to attack the elder lady or Arthit and Joss feels both the options are best.

He dial his favourite and waited for its ring, but it went straight to the voice mail like yesterday, he clenched his phone until his palm goes deep red, his heart didn't liked the attention Arthit gets from Kongpob, he was happy and close to having Kongpop he is having his time spending some brothers time with kongpob having second intention under his sleeves, until Arthit shows and bomb his happiness he won't stand anymore so he drive his car towards his destination to cause a storm at Arthit life.

His monologue broke when he get a ring from his mother saying they are having a ritual for alpha and omega mating-at home and he should join because it's been long since he spend time with her. He smiled crookedly when his mind come with hundreds of possible ideas to ruin the ritual and splash the blame on Arthit, when the past repeats arthit will be forever be thrown out by alpha and he can make the alpha walk to him give him some his shoulder to lean on and make him his and make him his only HIS he hissed at the thought of having alpha to himself

********

It was the next day morning of their last night fight, arthit woke up with wet licks on his ear he stirred in his sleep humming in warmth grabbing the furry muffin closer to him asking her to sleep, yet she is licking him rubbing her nose into arthit chest tickling him to wake up,