8.puzzle

Ming surges the door open his teary eyes are glaring to arthit while worried muffin stares between Ming peering to arthit who is sitting to wall with a frown. Ming seems like he cried a lot, he sneers "...what did I do to you?"

Arthit was confused with Ming suddenly questioning him out of nowhere? However, seeing ming being vulnerable he stands up in concern he is asking about ming well-being his voice completely filled with worry he frames ming wet eyes he sees the pain under ming outburst "p'ming, is anything wrong?"

He holds his tears which are threatening to fall "....why putting such acts when you tenaciously reached up your goal,"

That definitely hurts arthit genuine feelings, once they used to be caring with each other the Ming who always be a good friend with arthit is now saying arthit is acting! He always feel sorrow for Ming, he wants ming to understand him a bit however ming is always a prejudice.

Arthit always want to tell him how much phana loves him but regardless both kongpob and ming are stubborn, they never cared to ask them or even bother to listen to them, always their one sided feelings and their pride and nothing matters

"..once again, you made my brother a walking puppy behind you," he chuckles in a sad way "...I am here to get some tips, how alphas would walk like a puppy behind you arthit," he smirked with gloomy eyes wet with tears.

That hurts he is rooted to his spot with chest tightening he knew Ming is blaming him, mostly he is trying to disguise arthit and displease him, make him hurt! Without knowing the truth, and he knew Ming is annoyed because Ming family is getting him tied to Kongthanin's family, same like him.

"...I don't understand what I am lacking," he shook his head "...do you know what people mentioned me? They seethed on my face for losing my alpha to you, they said I could not give something which you're giving... are you that confident?" he sniped, Tears running down his cheek he looks down feeling his skin is ripping

Arthit could not take those words he is aware of the omega hurt feeling cloudy he keeps looking to Ming crying his heart out

"...they are saying I lack somewhere that is why my alpha went after you," he laughed hysterically with pain pins his heart "...arthit I was engaged and I am waiting for my alpha like every omega,"

"p'ming, I am sorry, please listen," he denied that disgusting accusation, no! he never did that! He is pleading with his stomach cramping excruciatingly

"stop apologizing arthit! Your apology will not change future. I am in love with p'pha..I was happy, I am engaged to him, but...why you both did this to me? You're an omega too right! You could have stop him!" he snarled his lungs out "Do you know what?? even now! your messing with my life! Because of you my father making all arrangements with that family who blamed me for what their son did! They said I am useless and cannot keep my alpha tied to me! I am worthless! Now he is asking me to meet and god knows what he is planning up to, how dare for him to ask me to meet after sleeping with you!!!" he yelled his lungs out with tears gripping his eyes, he crumpled down "you tell me why should I agree to this marriage, they are forcing me arthit..."

Arthit bared his nerve of pain he sees ming trembling at his feet he knelt to ming and hugs the trembling shoulders understanding what ming is going through and he was in the same situation, "p'ming... I can understand you're hurt. Being an omega I completely understand, but you have to give a chance to p'pha, let him speak to you, trust me he is a good person..."

"...I will never forgive you both, I hate him, I hate everyone, I hateee.." he sobs into arthit chest with all his eyes out with lungs tightening to breath

"P'ming.." he is worried while he keeps rubbing on ming back, asking him to calm down while ming is sobbing "I don't want to get married, I don't want this!" he cried hearing some knocks on door, arthit got to his feet while ming trembled clearing his tears