18.Agreement to love

Next day morning arthit woke up with terrible headache he stirred in his sleep with head thuding with a stone he snuggle up feeling warm with the tick white fur blanket its a winter special blanket brought by kongpob when he went to Japan tour for arthit, he snuggled more in the blanket providing warmth drawing his knees closer to chest smelling the blanket he feels warm with tears shimmering in eyes. It's from kongpob. Yet the warmth is insufficient for arthit it was so warm yesterday morning

Arthit was hurt, he denied arthit to perform sugery for his foot, he did not allow him not even for dressing and sterilizing his wound the following days were silent arthit could not even speak to kongpob, kongpob was all cold to him he did not let him help him but arthit was present in the operation theater along with phana after given anesthesia he made sutures for kongpob feet and during the nurse dressing time too he used to be present and look after if the work is being done carefully he looked after if kongpob had his medicines and food even Knott was their to take care arthit never let go of kongpob not even for a second.

Kongpob denied in taking rest he kept working the next morning itself, but arthit was their following all kongpob routinue

The following week evening he went to the bar with Knott and tew he was so drunk that he forgot about himself he was half drunken by the time kongpob came in time to save him cause arthit grandfather the oldman came to know that arthit went to club and was been drunk and dancing on his own with knott guarding arthit and tew, a familiar media person to ria was in the same club making videos of arthit and passed it to ria to make some cash over the matter, he cropped Knott and new from videos it was like arthit was so drunk and dancing in a careless way, as soon rojnapat recieved those videos the oldman arrived at the spot.

Knott was first one to catch the person who is recording videos and sending them to ria. Knott was alerted and informed kongpob that arthit had a threat by the time rojnapat arrived kongpob was their!

Arthit is beyond annoyed for what he did how could he be so eager to throw himself on kongpob giggling over him in a public place and he even kissed kongpob luckily he did not get to throw him away or yell on him and the videos got viral kongpob was so calm in receiving the kiss holding arthit protectively but was enough shy cause they were in public sweeping of the kiss, arthit was super shy in drunken state and kongpob was all with smug look, a marking territory!

Their followed by or to say arthit dragged kongpob along being mindful about foot injury for doing bit of shots at the table with his friends company, yes, arthit made some friends to which kongpob was happy, bright is a sweet and funny, kind person and his partner.husband gun too he is warm hearted. And kongpob was very thankful to Knott for introducing bright and gun, prem and tew to arthit. Yet the same time he was angry for bringing arthit to the bar luckily arthit was safe, if not!

They play truth or dare alas Knott initiated this game through out the game arthit sat on kongpob lap lulling his face into kongpob neck asking silly questions and he used to peck on kongpob cheek for kongpob rocking the game

When he heard his bedroom door opening he quicken to clean his eyes with forearms he sees kongpob coming up with calmative herbal tea special recipie by chef knott for arthit

Arthit gulps down his throat Remembering about their last Night conversation he sees kongpob sitting to bed opposite of him with worried digits their eyes met arthit felt instant warm butterflies in his tummy his heart speed up like a rocket and kongpob was checking arthit forehead for temparature, it makes arthit remember last night how kongpob carried him to bed and how he cuddled up with kongpob on bed "here, have your tea, p'arthit"

Arthit as he takes up the cup keeping them between his palms and fingers feeling the warmth he takes sips of tea looking over rim of black mug, he blushed hard remembering what he did last night, he is so embarrassed he could not understand from where did he get such energy to claim on. Actually arthit he is hurt and angry on kongpob. He was so drink and felt like proving something he is emotionally weak he don't want to prove anything to people eyes but this time his emotions took over him.