Chapter 2

Wow. That was all I could process. Calling her house a mansion would be an understatement. I was walking up to the front door when Ansley swung the door open. "Yay! Your here! Come on in, we have a lot of work to do." I grinned. This was going to help me. I hope. Maybe my long time crush and schools most popular boy, Jason might notice me."Your house is really nice." I commented. "Thanks! My moms a beautician/plastic surgeon and my dad is an orthodontist with his own practise." I nodded. I was just taking in the beauty of the home. It was modern yet sleek. The walls were wight with pops of colour. The kitchen was huge with one of those coke-a-cola machines you see in Zaxbees. They had a lounge with a large U shaped couch and a TV that took up most of the place. "Want anything to eat or drink?" She asked "um sure. May I please have some gingerale?" She nodded in reply and a second later came back with my drink.

We headed upstairs to her room. Like the rest of the house, it was really cool. It was my room which was pretty big but times 3. She had a TV on one wall, a bed that had curtains on it on one wall and a futon on another. She had a huge vanity table with anything you would need to look pretty. There was a treadmill in a corner next to her giant walk in closet. There was another door that lead to her bathroom. It was complete with a super deep tub that had steps. Steps! A large shower, a waterfall type of sink, and a huge mirror. "Wow" is all I could manage. "Thanks! We will need everything for your makeover, also if your comfortable with it my parents are going to help as well." She added. I thought about it. Could her dad take off my braces? Nah, that would be too much. Could her mom cut and style my hair? That seamed more likely. "Yeah sure!"

For the next hour we got to know eachother better. We are going to be great friends I thought. It was around 5:00 when her parents came home. "Ok, I need you to change into these." She handed me a comfortable looking pair of wight cotton shorts "I just assumed your a zero, like me. You look pretty small." I nodded in reply. Then she handed me a wight cotton tanktop. I went to change in her bathroom. Are they going to be able to help? I am pretty ugly I thought. I never really realized it until now. This is really going to help. When I was done I walked out she asked "ready?" "Yeah" I replied. "Where are your old clothes?" I handed them too her. "Thanks I just need to show my parents" I followed her down stairs where her parents were both washing their hands. "Hey Ans, how was school? Is your friend ready?" Her mom asked. "Hi Mrs. And Mr. Canth, I'm Ash. It's nice to meet you" I said a little sheepishly. They returned my sentence with a welcoming hug. "We are so happy to help you!" Mr Canth said. "I'll go first" her mom said "follow me Ash." She led me out their back door and we crossed the beautiful garden. It looked stormy overhead. We then came to a guest house looking thing. When we stepped inside my mouth touched the floor. There was a tub that was even bigger than Ansley's, a white chair that looked like it doubled for a beauty chair and a dentist chair, a counter filled with makeup of all kind, a wide variety of nail polishes were on a wall, there was a safe filled with umpteen amounts of money, and on the loft their was a bed.

She got to work right away as Ansley just watched. First I was getting my hair done. She cut my chestnut hair so reached the middle of my back. "No more braids" she told me. She then gave me dark blond hi lights. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe the glossiness of my hair. "How did you do-" she cut me off "Beauty now, questions later" I shut my mouth after that.

Next was my skin and nails. After a bath, I was exfoliated then waxed. "Have you ever shaved before?" I shook my head in shame. I never thought that people noticed if I had or hadn't. I got a French tip on my nails and toes. Then some how with a steamer and a very painful sponge looking thing, she managed to earase all my acne.

Then was makeup. She taught me how to do a 'natural look' and she told me which makeup goes where. Who knew that mascara was for your eyes and blush was for your cheeks? I looked in the mirror. I looked so pretty! The only bad thing about me was my sense of style, my glasses, and the railroad tracks on my teeth. But I had a feeling that would change very soon.

She then gave me a large back filled with 'NECCESITIES' like tons of makeup and makeup removers, moisturizers, bath salts, a no-no which waxes you, a razor, perfume of every scent, a curler for my hair, a straightener, a brush, new hair products of every kind,a manual of how to do makeup by myself, a guide on how to match clothing, a steamer, and the strange loofa thing for my face. Then to top it of the gave me a credit card for 2,000 dollars for "shopping". "I'm sorry but I can take this!" I said trying to give her back the bulging bag worth hundreds maybe thousands of dollars. "Don't worry sweetie, there is a lot more where that came from." I calmed down at this but still felt bad. But all that went away when I looked in the mirror. Gone was the pimply ugly girl with bad hair and an even worse face, and here was a somewhat pretty girl. "Oh my jesus! Thank you sooooo much!" I squealed. But when I turned around she was already gone and in was Mr. Canth.

"Come sit down please" he said so I did. He then got to work. 45 minutes later, I had in a type of braces called Invisiline© and I had contacts. I couldn't believe my beauty. Before I could thank him, he was gone. "Woah girl, we need to call 911 cuz your on fire!" Ansley squealed.

Later that night around 10:00 Ansley was teaching me how to act the part of someone who was social. I should go out more, make more friends but still care about my grades. Then we just started talking about random things like fruits and boys and cats and colours. Around 1:00 I was barely awake. This is the latest I've ever stayed up! "I need to go to bed" I said drowsily. "Ok" she giggled at my lack to stay up later. She then set up the futon and I snuggled down into the super soft blanket she gave me. The lights were off and the only light in the room was the dim glow of the TV that Ansley was watching. "You'll need the rest for tommrows shopping trip" she said softly. I mumbled a drowsy ok before I drifted off into slumber.

-------------------------------authors note!!!!!!!!!-------------------------------------------------
Hope your enjoying the story! Vote and like! Xoxo