Chapter 3

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey" Ansley whispered in my ear. I giggled and then groaned. How early was it? "It's 5:30, the mall opens in an hour" she said as if she were reading my mind. "Okay, let my use the bathroom and get dressed" I walked into the bathroom, to take my headgear off when I realized I didn't have it. I gasped when I looked in the mirror. I forgot about my transformation. "I'm not ugly!" I squealed. I could hear Ansley chuckle. I grabbed the clothes out of my night bag and put them on. They were a pair of Jean shorts that stopped at my knee, a shirt that has a Purple Heart sequined over a red backround and a pair of flip-flops. The outfit didn't match my look and I frowned. "Um, Ans? Can I uhh borrow some of your clothes?" I ended my sentence in a whisper. "Yes! Ooh I know just the thing!" She said excitedly. She then threw a white romper at me along with a pair of black sandals. I looked in the mirror and I looked awesome! "Keep them, I don't like the way they look on my skin tone" she said with a shrug. I'm smiled and started brushing my teeth. Ansley did my hair in a side fishtail braid and we were off to the mall. I was excited yet scared.

---------------------------------------authors note-------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is so short, it is kind of like filler except a super duper short one. Hope yall are enjoying! Also the picture to the side is of the 'new' Ash!