There Here

Ben's POV

The whole school was waiting for the limo to get here, it would show up any minute now.

"Bennyboo" Audrey says with a whine 'God I hate that nickname' "Are you sure you want to do this, We can just give the sine for the driver to just take them back."

"I already told you I want to try and show people that the innocent kids should not be locked up. I don't want to keep having to explain myself, My parents gave the go ahead and that's all I need to do this." I say as the limo pulls into the drive. The band starters to play and the driver gets out and opens the door. Two boys fall out fighting over what looks like a blanket or maybe it was one of the towel's.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" the boy with black and white hair says to the bigger boy from the ground. 'That's Carlos and Jay' Other people came out of the car, But my eyes where steal on the boys.

"'Cause you want it!" the boy, Jay says.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!"

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." One of the girls says. My eyes snap to them. The one to talk was a girl with curly shoulder length dark purple hair with highlights of lighter shades of purple and green eyes. She had on an artfully constructed purple biker jacket with a dash of pink on one sleeve and green on the other, a pair of purple jeans, and battered combat boots and black fingerless gloves. 'She's really pretty. She would be Mal witch means the last one is Evie'

The other girl, Evie had dark ocean blue hair, dark brown eyes, and full rosy red lips she was wearing a heart-shaped ruby necklace, a dark blue cape paired with a printed leather skirt with spiderweb leggings and black combat boots, and a small golden, red-gemmed tiara.

I come back to the present as I here Fairy Godmother say "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."

I walk up to the group "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." I was cut off by Audrey

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king."

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie says with a small curtsy

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey snaps at her.  

"This is Audrey." I say with frown at her.

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" I take a deep breath

Fairy Godmother starts to speak seeing I'm starting to get upset. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

I walk up to Jay. "It is so, so, so good to finally me-" Jay punches my shoulder cutting me off "meet you all." I shake hands with Mal I realized I was staring at her so I move on to Carlos and continue talking "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history" I take a look at Carlos a see his face covered in chocolate. "As the day our two peoples began to heal." I say shaking Evie's hand

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal says

"Five?" I asked confused then Carlos and Evie move over and I see a young girl with blond hair with black roots and vary pretty green eyes. She had on a blouse that was a vibrant lavender permeated only with hues of smoke. An inverted violet chevron crossed shoulder-to-shoulder, with lilac hems draping from her waist cloak. Sheer strands of silk surrounded its murky edges, And black boots. Her necklace was a small seashell. I send the small girl a smile "Hello, I don't have the pleasure of knowing your name my dear."

"I'm Isabella"

"Well Isabella Its wonderful to meet you." 'she's adorable'

"Hey! You're Malfeasant's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."Audrey says walking up to Mal

"Beauty!" Mal cuts her off "Yeah, we've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge."

"Totes!"

"Okay!" I start "So, how about a tour? Yeah?" we walk into the school and up to my fathers statue "Auradon prep was originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." I clap my hands so the statue turns into my father in his beast form. Carlos screams and jumps into Jays arms "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal ask putting her hand on  Isabella's shoulder to stop her from walking up to the statue.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." I joke back. I here a giggle and look down to see Isabella looking up at me and Mal.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal ask looking at me.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." I say 'she is really into magic. Well as half fairy I can see why if she couldn't practice on the isle'

"Who happened to be kings and queens." Mal says

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey says I could see Isabella's eyes squint up as her.

"Technical some of us are still royalty just because YOU don't see the people of the Isla as Kings and Queens doesn't change there blood. Evie still has her mom's and dad's blood, just because she was born on the isle doesn't make her any less a princess. Blood doesn't change just because of inpresentment" Her eyes widen and runs to Jay slamming her face into his side hugging him. 'Well that was interesting. She seems like a shy kid until she gets upset. but she is right they are still royalty through blood'