Our New King Chapter 6

Scar was shocked to see Simba again only this time, he was grown up and alive.

"Simba? Simba! I'm so surprised to see you...alive." Scar said as he looked at the Hyenas with a glare.

They gulped nervously and walked away.

Simba lifted his head from Sarabi and looked at Scar with a glare.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart."

As Simba was walking towards Scar. Bliss ran down after him and went towards Sarabi.

"Are you alright your highness?" Bliss asked as she helped her up.

"Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of Simba's." Bliss said as she was able to help Sarabi stand up.

"Step down Scar."

"I would but there is one problem. You see them?" Scar pointed above him as a bunch of hyenas were looking at him.

"They think I'm King."

"Well we don't. Simba's the rightful King." Nala said as the other lionesses came by her.

Sonic came as well and stood next to Bliss and Sarabi.

"The choice is yours Scar. Either step down or fight."

"Oh. Must be start off so rough? I mean, you had it pretty rough yourself didn't you?"

"That's not gonna work Scar. I put it behind me."

"And what about your faithful subjects. Surely they already know."

The lionesses looked at each other confused.

"Simba? What's he talking about?" Nala asked.

"Yeah. What are you trying to say?" Sonic asked.

"Ahh! So you haven't told them your little secret. Well Simba, now's your chance to tell them. Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death!"

The lionesses glared at Scar but then looked shocked as he mentioned Mufasa. Everyone looked at Simba to hear his explanation.

Bliss looked at him worriedly as he stood there for awhile.

"Simba..."

Simba stayed quiet for awhile until he finally spoke.

"I am..."

Everyone looked at him shocked. Especially Sarabi and Nala.

"You killed your own father?" Sonic asked, still shocked and confused.

"Sonic...he...." Before Bliss could explain, Sarabi walked towards Simba.

"It's not true..." She said, trying not to believe in her son's words but his experience says otherwise.

"Tell me it's not true." She asked him.

Simba looked down sadly and said,

"It's true..."

"You see!? He admits it! Murderer!" Scar snarled at him.

"No! It was an accident!"

"If it weren't for you, Mufasa would still be alive! It's your fault he's dead! Do you deny it?!"

"No!"

"Then you're guilty!"

"No! I'm not a murderer!"

Simba started backing up as Scar and they hyenas were slowly walking towards him.

"Oh Simba! You're in trouble again. But this time, Daddy isn't here to save you. And now everyone knows why!"