Congrats Mom!

Week Later.
•Bernice pov•
My mom is coming home a week earlier and she had some good news and bad.

Raudel and I where in the living room.We where play fighting,we heard a car pulling up.I got up and saw my mom coming up to her room.

"Mom"I said hugging her.

She gave me a big hug.We all went to her room.

"So I see things got serious between you to.Raudel you better treat my little girl better than Adriel."She said smiling at Raudel.

"I would treat her good,better than good I'll treat her like my world."He said hugging me.

"Well good,well I have to tell Bernice but since your family I better tell you to.Okay so I really didn't go on a work trip.I went for spring break."She said laughing.

I didn't see that coming because she is still young 29 almost 30.

"Okay just I'm let it out,Im pregnant.Please don't be mad Bernice."She said looking down.

"I'm not mad,but do you at least know who the dad is"I said

"That's the bad news to I was gonna tell you"She said.

"So it was a one night stand"I said.

"Yes.Im sorry."She said letting out a sigh.

"Mom it's okay,Im kinda glad that I might have a brother or sister"I said hugging her.

"Raudel your so cute when your quiet" I laughed.

"Well you guys where having a moment"He said

We all laughed.Raudel and I went downstairs to the living room.We where watching American Horror Story.I fell asleep a little after Raudel did.

I woke up an hour later because I got a phone call.I answered it but I walked up to my room.

B=Bernice U=unknown

B-"Hello who's this"
U-"Its Adriel"
B-"What do you want"
U="I'm sorry I'm here to tell you the story.Come outside"

I hanged up and walked outside.It was like 5:30.

"Tell me,but fyi I'm not getting back with you okay"I said looking at him.

"Okay.But listen to me.Yulema came on to me.And I let her.I was gonna tell her to stop but I really did like her"He said getting closer to me.

"Leave.Just go when I see you in school you better have asked the teacher to move you seats.And hopefully Yulema might not get charged of dating a minor."I said laughing.

(I have no problem with Yulema so don't hate me if you like her)

I walked in my house and Raudel was still sleeping.I got a pic of him sleeping.I posted it on Instagram."He sleeps so peacefully😴😽"I tagged him in it.I haven't been on Instagram so I started to like some pictures.I was looking at comments of the past pictures I took with Raudel.Everyone shipped us.So I finally changed my bio."•3/18/15• I love Raudel⭐️".I noticed everyone commenting "BRaudel❤️".I got off my phone and went to my room.I took a shower.I got out and put some star joggers.I put a white crop top shirt.After that I walked to my moms room.

"So mom when are you gonna make an appointment"I said while putting my socks on.

"I have to wait till I'm 2 weeks it's only been a week."She said.

"Mom your gonna be turning 30 in like two months"i said laughing.

"I know"she said.

(Well let me tell you about my mom.She was pregnant with me when she was 15 years old with her first love.She is like a heroic figure to me.Not because she got pregnant at a young age because she stepped up and because a woman at a young age.)

"I hope you have a boy"i said.

"I want a girl"she said.

"Well I'm gonna go downstairs"i said walking out the door.

Raudel was awake.I jumped on him and hugged him.I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I'm so happy your awake"I said kissing him again.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•

I'll update tmr too
I hope you like it❤️