Spring Break Over! Part 14

"Raudel?" I asked him.

"Yea."He said grabbing my waist making me sit on top of him.

"Would we still see each other even if we go to different schools"I said playing with his hair.

"Of course.I wont let you go."He said looking up at me.

"Promise me you wouldn't cheat on me.I really love you."I said grabbing his hand.

"I promise on my life.Your like my first official girlfriend."He said.

"For summer let's spend it together,Promise me."I said putting my pinky out to his.

"Promise Bernice"He said grabbing my pinky.

He pulled me down to kiss him and I'm basically on top of him.(like the picture above).

"I don't want you to leave today"I said laying on him.

"I don't want to either"He said.

"I'll see you too times a week and I'll be with you in the weekends"He said.

"Okay."I said.

We walked to my room and got his stuff ready.His mom was going to be here in a little bit.

*skip till his mom was here*

We walked downstairs,we go to the door.We kissed for about s minute.

"Can I give you something so all the guys know your mine"He said smirking.

"Only if I can give you something to"I said.

He leaned in and gave me a hickey.I gave him one to.

"Now they know you mine"He said kissing me.

"Text me"I said letting go of him.

I watched him leave.

•Later•

I was in my room watching Netflix and Steven texted me.

(Steven=s,Bernice=b)

S:Hey can we hang out,at your house.

B:Yeah come over.

I walked downstairs and opened the door for Steven.We went to my room.

"I see you have are picture of the traphouse on your wall"He said.

"Duhh,you my best friend right"I said.

"Yeah.Best friends"He said.

"I'm so sorry what I did to you"he said.

"Steven you told me that ten times.I forgive you.I know that you had feelings for me and I did to.You were just protecting me."I said hugging Steven.

"Plus you and Neana make a better couple"I said.

"Yea.I mean I guess"he said looking down.

"Steven tell me what's wrong"I said.

"I miss hanging out with you.I miss being with you."He said.

"I miss hanging out with you to.How about we go to the skate park tomorrow"I said.

"Okay"he said.

•Stevens pov•
I noticed Bernice hickey.She must really like Raudel.Maybe I should leave her alone.
•Later•
We where just talking.I missed talking to her.It was getting a little late.We walked downstairs.I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek,and left.

•Bernice pov•
I was shocked that he kissed my cheek.I walked upstairs and checked my phone.Steven was posting on twitter "I miss her😩"He posted and I wasn't sure if he was talking about me or Abby.Then he put "She's happy.I though I was the only one who made her happy"I dm Steven."Steven why are you sad.I said we can hang out"He never replied.
I took a shower and went to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I hope you guys liked❤️
Like comment and share⭐️
Thanks for 1.2k