Babygirl Pt 20

(VERY IMPORTANT‼️💢⚠️
I changed a little of thing like the title.Now it's Called BabyGirl//R.V .And I changed the Cover too.on the cover it says "once was He is so cute but he is taken."I think because it wasn't really what I was going for so yep.Thanks for understanding.)

•Still Raudel's pov•
We got in the car and went to eat."Where do you guys want to eat?Carmen asked."Um in and out."Bernice said."You Raudel?"Carmen asked."In and out will be fine with me."I told Carmen.
"Then in and out it is."She said.We were on our way to In and Out.
~
•Bernice Pov•
I was holding Raudels hand when we got to In and out.We order are food and sat down.
"So how is it going with you to?"My mom asked."Good mom.Almost 4 months."I said looking at Raudel.
"Great.Well I wanted to tell you your sister dad got a hold of me and wanted me to go down their and he wanted to talk and he got me a trip for tonight."She said.
"So your leaving when."I said."In like two hours."She said kinda ashamed."Don't worry I'm not mad I have no say so to your life."I commented.They called are number and Raudel got up.
"So it's okay."She looked up."Yes it's right for my sister."I smiled.Raudel came back with are food."Omg it's Bernice and Raudel.Can we take a picture?"These two girls asked.
"Yeah."I said giggling a little.We took pictures by them self then a group."Can me and Raudel take a selfie and a video in your phone?"I laughed at my question.
"Of course."They said."What are your guys name?"I asked."Im Bernice and this is Melissa"Bernice said."Okay."I said.
I took the video first."I love you Bernice."I said making a kissy face."I love you Bernice"Raudel said.I posted it on instagram and caption it "We love you Bernice.❤️Hacked by @bbernicee and @known_as_weasle 😌
We did the same to Melissa."Well I left my mom an ima go eat cause you know food is life."I said laughing.Raudel just gave them hugs and left to sit with my mom.We got each other's number cause they were fun.I followed them.
I sat down and ate.
-
So my mom left.And Raudel stayed with me.We where in my room watching tv.All of a sudden Raudel started to hit me.I try to run but he pulled my hair.I got away and I was at the top of the stairs and he pushed me.
I broke my leg.He cam down and went to the kitchen an grabbed a knife and stabbed me 30 time.So I saw the light and died.
SIKE SIKE SIKE RAUDEL WOULDN'T DO THAT.💯💯
Raudel and I were cuddling."I love your eyes."I tell him while looking at them."I love your smile.It lights the room."He said.I kissed his lips.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sorry it's short. But I needed it to be published.Anyways I'm late but Julie and weasel.She told me that they were going out at p.e.😂😂It was funny cuz we where running.but anyways I ship them.💯Anyways I'll update later😛