Im Not Ready Part 17

•Raudel pov•
She started to take off my shirt,but she stopped.
"I don't want to do this."️She said.
"You don't have to.Im not ready either"I said.
She just laid on me and we were just making out.She checked her phone.It was like 8 already.I had to leave because I didn't want her to miss school.
"Im gonna call my mom and tell her to pick me up"I said hugging her.
"Ok but I don't want you to leave."She said.
I called my mom and she is gonna be her in 5 mins.
"Let's talk a pic before you leave"She said.
She told me to lay on top of her and my head was on her chest.(like picture above)
"Send it to me yeah.I want that to be my lock screen"I said.
She send it to me and I put it as my lock screen.I got a notification from Instagram and it was Bernice.
"He has to leave😩💔 @known_as_weasel "
I heard my moms call pull up.I pulled her to me and I grabbed her waist.We walked down the stairs.We got to the door and I hugged her.Also gave her something else.I kissed her and left.She watched me leave.I posted are picture.
"I don't want to leave her💔"
•Bernice pov•
Raudel gave me a hickey but this time it was bigger.I ran upstairs and my mom called me.
"Hey Bernice"She said
"Hey mom"I said.
"Um well I have to go see the doctor about the baby tomorrow and I want to see if you wanted to come"She said.
"Yeah but what time."I said.
"It's at 10:30.You don't have to go to school but if you do I can take you after."she said.
"I'm going but I didn't want to go to school."I said laughing.
"Well I'm gonna go to bed.I love you"She said.
"I love you to"I said.
I walked in my room and put on some joggers and a white tank top.I went to look at my phone and I went on Instagram.I saw the picture, I commented on it."I love you and I didn't want you to leave.😩💕".I went to brush my teeth and I put on a mask to take off my pimples.J washed my face.I took the rest of the makeup.After that I went to grab a pair of black socks.I put them on.I saw that Raudel left his pull over sweater.I put that on and it smelled like him.I got I. Bed and I was watching family guy and I cuddled up in his sweater and I fell asleep.
_______________________
I hope you like and thanks for 1.86k 💕😩
I appreciate it and I love you guys.❤️
Like comment and share!!