Raudel Its not what you think! Part 15

I got up and got dressed.I put on my Honey shirt that hasn't came out yet.It was black and it has lips covered in honey.I put some legging on.I grabbed my white vans.I curled my hair and put on some makeup.I asked my mom if she can drop me off.
*skip the ride*
When I got to school I hung out with my girl best friend Valerie.

"Hey so I see you and Raudel are a thing now"She said smirking.

"Yea,we just like fell in love"I said hugging her.

The bell rang and I went to my first period and of course Adriel has to be there.He was trying to talk to me but I didn't pay attention to him.I was actually wanting to learn today.
*Period two*
We have to find a partner to do this project to see how much you have to spend on a vacation with your family.I looked at Steven and he looked at me.I smiled and I walked to him.Adriel was with Abby.

"So are we still going to have the plans today"I said writing.

"Yea if you want"He said.

"Yes I want to hang out with you."I said looking at him.

He just smiled and we started to work again.

*Period 3*
We where in p.e and we had to dance.We got to dance with anybody.We got to pick the other class.I was looking for Steven but he was surrounded by girl.I was looking for some one else but I didn't really talked to anyone.But Steven tapped my shoulder.All the girls gave me a dirty look.I really didn't care.
*Period four*
Science and the teacher put us in partners.I had to be with Adriel but also Steven.I looked down and Steven whispered "Its okay".I smiled and did the work while Steven and Adriel did all the talking.
*Lunch*
I walked around the school with Steven and Valerie.I actually like hanging out with them.
*Skipped the last two periods*
After school we went to the skate park.When we got there I watched Steven and Armis skate.I laughed because Steven fell but I went to go help him.

"Thanks"He said.

"Welcome,Now go skate"I said laughing.

Raudel was texting me.
(Raudel=R,Bernice=B)

R:I miss you a lot❤️
B:I miss you two❤️
R:How was your day?
B:It's good now since you texted.🙈
R:What happened.
B:Nothing you made my day better.
R:Aww.Well I'll text you later I have to go somewhere.Ily❤️
B:Ily2❤️👫

It was getting cold and me and Steven went to my house to hang out still.
We got to my house and we went in my room.

"Today was fun with you"He said.

"It was."I said.

We sat there and talked.

"Your traphouse was crazy"I said.

"It was,specially when I stage dived"He said.

"Yeah it was"i said.

He was just looking into my eyes.Out of nowhere he kissed me,and Raudel came in.Raudel ran out to the living room.

"Steven!"I said letting go.

I ran downstairs and Raudel was on the couch crying.

"Raudel,its not what you think.He kissed me we where just talking and he kissed me.I swear."i said trying to hug him but he would let me.

"I'm sorry.I don't like him.Raudel I need you."I said crying.

Steven came downstairs.Raudel got up and pushed Steven to the wall.

"Why would you kiss her"He said almost hitting him.

I pushed Raudel off.

"Leave Steven"I said.

"I'm sorry.Im really am"I said sitting on the couch and crying.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I hope you guys like it❤️
And 1.26k reads
I'll update again tonight.❤️
And that's Raudel(weasel) on top👆✌️