Q&A answers so far

I'm bored and I don't feel like eating breakfast Rn so here are the answers to some of the questions from the Q&A chapter keep in mind just because I am making this chapter dose not mean you can't still ask questions I'm up to pretty much answer anything just as long as it's appropriate so you all are still free to ask questions I can update this chapter if any new ones come in but I'll answer the ones we have already :)

Q: what inspired you to write this book?

A: I originally had the idea to have an original story with the same concept and I actually had it up for a bit but when I looked back on it I realized how much of a crap story it actually was, the writing was horrible, I had no introduction chapter, the description was to long, and I seemed to desperate to gain attention so it's now in my drafts I can't delete it because my stupid self forgot the password to my account, anyways after I 'deleted' the book I thought I would go around on this app and see if I could find some good books fanfic or not, soon enough I came across 'rooftops' and while reading it I thought it had such a good plot and character build up so I kept reading and waiting for updates, and one day I opened the app to get a notification of rice asking if anyone wanted to write a chapter, I still thought I was rusty but I thought 'why not?' And responded to the post asking if I could give it a try. Soon enough I open the app again and rice replied to my comment saying that they were willing to give it a shot, little did I know that it would lead to one of the best online friendships ever and it would also lead me here to all of you, while writing a chapter for rooftops I thought maybe I'd give writing a shot again so I thought of the story you are reading now. And I could not be happier that I did it :)

•Next•
Q:any hobbies?

A: yes! I have quite a few hobbies that include arts and crafts, gaming, reading, gardening, occasional cosplay, dress up for fun, and being a raccoon aka collecting random thing I find and keeping them in a box :]

Next~
Q: bold of me to assume but do you play any sports?

A: >:0 you dare assume I don't play sports? Well guess what? I do! I play mostly hand-eye coordination games like tennis, ping pong, and pickle ball, I've also played floor hockey a few times as well 👌 (edit OH AN DI PLAY VOLLEYBALL ASWELL)

Those are all the questions for now if you have anymore go ahead and ask them. Have a good day/ night get a snack, drink some water, and take a nap
•Witchy out•
•500 words•
(So far)