Good luck.

.
(TW: non)

"so much like us?"

(No one's POV:)

'So much like them?'
"What do you mean, so much like you?"
Wilbur questioned
"Well,"
Charlie got up offering Wilbur a hand which he accepted
"Well look at you and then look at us"
Charlie said, gesturing to himself then the others in the room. Wilbur looked around the room then at himself, it was true they did look a lot like one another they did look like humans- well aside from charlie who was quite literally made of lime green slime.
"So um- how will I get back up?"
Wilbur questioned. The three other men looked at eachother then wilbur with a worried gaze,
"Wilbur, you um- you can't get back up."

The brits eyes widened with fear,
"W-what do you mean 'I can't get back up'?"
The silence became loud
"Well once you come down here it's extremely hard to get back up"
Wilburs eyes started tearing up.
"Well first the drop is a pretty far distance so you'd have to be able to climb up there, then there's the monsters who wanna kill you while you're climbing up, and then there's the puzzles you have to do to get through, and then-"
Charlie started rambling about all the things that a monster would need to get back up, meanwhile the small tears in wilburs eyes started to grow, he dropped to the floor wishing the words weren't real.

"WHOA WHOA HEY IT'S OK, ITS FINE"
Ted ran to comfort the man on the floor
"Charlie shut up you made the man cry"
Schlatt slapped charlies head from behind
"Jeze sorry I was just telling him what he'd need to if he wanted to go back home"
The slime defended himself rubbing the back of his head, the ram scoffed then turned over to the brit clinging on to Ted, he walked over and bent down to wilbur.
"hey ,hey it's fine" the man paused and thought, "i'll help you get back up"...

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I apologize greatly for my disappearance along with such a short chapter. I promise I'll try to fix my upload schedule even if that includes shorter chapters. I really want to make it so you all have almost consistent uploads once again. I sincerely apologize for me being gone and I hope you can forgive my absence. And if there is anything i can do to make up for it please tell me in the comments. Aside from that remember to take your meds if you have any, drink water, get a snack, and take a nap.

Your author,
Witchy

-439 words-