Part 24

As I said those words, Aizawa looked at me with a confused face.

"What do you mean?, it won't end well for you?..."

I look up and see all the pros looking at me with confusion/ annoyed( Enji).
"I either have to figure out a way to protect the school...or go to tomura myself..."

Shock filled the room.
Aizawa grabs me by my shoulder tightly.
"Your not going anywhere y/n!!"
I growl a little.
"Aizawa what else am I supposed to do huh!?,
Sit here and watch people get hurt for something I did?!"

Aizawa eyes widen and so did everyone else in the room.

"Listen to me, I'm going to make sure that shit like this never happens again...I don't care if I'm a student and I sure as hell don't care that I'm not a licensed pro. I'm going to fix this..."

Aizawa eyes went red and nezu spoke.

"Y/n we have no idea what they can do. This could mean death to you...I can see there are people in your class and people who are the pros don't want you to die."

I shrug a lil
"If I die...then I die..."

I walk out and head to walk back to my house.

As I'm walking down the sidewalk I hear footsteps behind me. I pay no attention to it since it's normal for people to be behind you during a busy day.
But I was very very wrong....

I felt 4 fingers wrap around my neck slightly squeezing and my eyes darted wide.

"Nice to see you...Y/n L/n"

I growl staying still hoping he did put his last finger down...
This was when the busy streets were empty..why the fuck are the empty...

"Tomura..."

I hear his laugh and feel sick to my stomach...

"You aren't doing want you instructed aren't you?..."

I grimace "I don't have to do a damn thing for you..."

I hear a growl and the words that will haunt me for a long time....
" oh but you will.....toga!"

I see a girl with blond hair run and stab me in the neck with a syringe and made me paralyzed.

My eyes wided when I felt my body stop moving.

"Your coming with us..." that's when a black pillow case went over my head and something hard hit head, knocking me out.

Before it the ground I felt my bag drop for my hand as I hit the ground.
Little did they know that someone saw this take place...

Todoroki pov))

I started walk out the school as I saw y/n turn the corner and down the sidewalk.

I decided to follow her to ask what happened with Aizawa and if she was alright as I turn the corner I see some guy in hood wrap his hand around her neck. Seeing slight fear in her eyes turn into rage.

I was about run to the guy and light him on fire  until I saw blue hair and my memory flashed of the usj attack..
It's the same guy who had his hand on her neck before...
I stay quiet so she wouldn't get hurt if I made any noise to make the villain know I was there.

"Oh but you will....toga!!" I hear the guy scream and a girl runs and stabs y/n in the neck with a syringe and injected her with somthing...

I feel so pissed off and useless as I saw her hand start to stiffin. Her whole body became still and then put a bag over her head.
I saw rock being hit over her head and drop to the floor. They lifted her and ran into a car driving off.

I sprinted into the school and searched for sensei aizawa.

I saw him walk into the classroom

"Sensei!!" With that he turned and faced me..

"Oh, todoroki what is it?..."

I catch my breath..

"Y/n was kidnapped by the villain from usj"

And I saw his face go from neutral to lethal.
"You head home todoroki and ill go to Nezu"

Aizawa pov))

I sprinted down the hall cursing at myself for not going with her to walk home.

"DAMNIT!!"

I rush into nezus office and Nezu looked at me knowing something had happened....

"She was kidnapped wasnt she? Aizawa.."

I nod quickly and he put a call for all pros.

"All pros get back into this office!...A student has been kidnapped!!..."