2. The first day

Y/n POV

I was dropped off at U.A by policeman. They kept the quirk numbing cuffs on me for protection. They all lead me to a door with big sign that says.....1-A. I kick the door open with great force scaring some of the low-life's in the classroom. I look at the teacher straight in the eye " fancy seeing you again.....uncle.." I said with venom laced in my voice. "Nice to see you too Y-Y/n" Aizawa said surprised to see his niece all grown up. Todoroki, Bakugou and izuku looked at the girl like they saw a ghost. "Alright everyone this is your new classmate" aizawa said.

" What's up dumbasses I'm y/n l/n most of you have heard of me and if you don't trust me I don't fuckin care,
can sit down now emo prick" I said looking at the class then aizawa.
Then some boy with glasses stands up "That is no appropriate language for a future hero!!" The boy said doing weird hand motions. I shot glare at him " do I look like I give a damn" I said harshly " anyways I don't want be here in the first place" I murmur.

(Timeskip brought to by me clapping Bakugous ass cheeks)

In the locker room I put the u.a tracksuit on the walk back while getting escorted by two policeman.

While I was walking I saw Bakugou screaming die while throwing a ball. "Damn he threw that bitch far" I mutter  " l/n it's your turn next" Aizawa said " you can do anything you want as long as you stay in the circle" he throws the ball and I catch it with one hand while walking to the circle.

I sigh "do I have too?", Aizawa glared at me saying yes. "For fucks sake fine" I say tiredly.
I step in the circle and I can hear a few girls whisper about me I see on girl with a big black ponytail ( sorry I making momo mean I love momo ok don't kill me) "I bet that villan can't even throw far" I hear her say with only hated in her voice. I drop my head down casting a shadow over my eyes when I hear some others laugh.

Little do I know that izuku, Bakugou and todoroki looked at me with sadness.

I grin while I open my eyes they glow a dark red. I jump about 12 feet in the air pulling arm back.
"ARAAAAGH" I roared while launching the ball into the sky.  Landing back down on my feet the ball disappears from view.
I turn towards Aizawa while the class mouths drop open. He holds up the device that says infinity. " WHAT THE HELL HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE Y/N" I hear a gruff voice yell. " well you see Bakugou I simply called it 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿" i say while walking away not caring on watching or doing the other tests.

Day 1 completed

{i know its kinda short hope yall like it
Plus Ultra!!}