Chapter 3

Sending Her Home

"Jisoo?" I called as I saw her shock face.

Maybe she is thinking like.. 'the HANDSOME guy who always pest me is here?'

She didn't speak and just didn't grab the beer that she was about to grab. Since the others are busy singing and dancing in front, I just sat beside Jisoo. She didn't react but then suddenly Suho went to her.

"Jisoo, Can you sing a song for us? You are the newest student! So please sing for us!" Suho said.

"I-I.. don't sing. I'm sorry." Jisoo said.

I noticed that Suho is drunk and will probably force Jisoo to sing so I stepped in.

"Yow! Suho bro! I am here! What's up?" I asked. Jisoo looked at me with a bit surprised face.

"Seokjin? Is that you? Oh my, My eyes are starting to get blurry! I should check a doctor now!" He exclaimed and was about to fall to Jisoo but I immediately grab him.

"If you don't have a high alcohol tolerance, You shouldn't drink!" I scolded him.

"I am sorry okay?!?! I was having fun!" Suho complained.

I put him on the other side of the couch. I don't want him beside Jisoo when he is drunk. It's not that he will do something bad to her, It's just that he will do something that will embarrass him for the rest of his life and will hide himself from the public for months.

I saw that Suho's eyes are starting to shut. Then suddenly I heard a soft snore.

Suho is down.

I sighed and sat beside Jisoo.

"Thank You." She whispered. It was more quiet than a whisper.

"What?" I pretended not to hear what she said.

She shook her head.

I chuckled silently.

It seems like she didn't notice so I just shrugged it off.

••

"Damn. Most of them are drunk." Irene said.

It's already 12 o'clock. I saw Jisoo grabbing her things and she already walks away.

"Hey Irene and Yoongi, Can you handle them? I will just going to go somewhere." I said. Irene sighed and Yoongi nods before I started running off trying to catch up to Jisoo.

I saw her walking down the stairs since our karaoke room is upstairs.

"Jisoo! Wait up!" I called but she didn't stop.

Then finally she stopped when we are outside.

"Are you going home alone? If you want I can walk you home" I said. She didn't bother to answer.

She grabbed her phone and opened it because a notification popped up and it made a sound.

When she looked at her phone, Her facial expression changed from emotionless to disappointed.