His house.

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: •𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾
______________________________________

"This is big." Amaze by his mansion like house. Modern class writed all over.

"I have something bigger." He winks.
I made a disgusted face.
"Sure sure, we will see whose is bigger." Monotously said.

"Little master, welcome home. Your parents will not be back till-"
A well dressed lady bows to him.
"Yea yea I know." He rubs his hair messily and wanders off. He uses his imdex finger to signal me to follow him.

"Hi, I'm a good friend of him. No it is okay you do not have to take my bag. Thank you though." I bow down to the lady when she tries to take my bag.

"Nice place you have. Now, where is the kitchen I will cook. Also did the lady and the guy ate already? I can cook more." I open my unifrom to reveal a white T-shirt and fold them into my bag.

"Yea I'm sure they have just cook for me and you." She Li rolls his eye.

He doesn't like to be at home.
"Hey. You want to go to your room and I will call you if it is ready."

"Nah, just hurry and cook. I will watch. " He sits on a chair and watches while resting his head on the table while I cook. Sometime he will spin on the chair and take some water out.

"Prepare the table." She Li tilt his head. He does not underatand, gosh.

"Nevermind, I will just get the plate/bowl and utensil."

"Is it good?" She Li takes a bite. His eyes widen for a moment and took a bite.

It was intense to eat at his place.
I just met this guy, gosh I really do have a death wish.

"Wash the dishes will you."I asked him but he signals the house-keeper to do it instead. I stared at him. Ungrateful!

"Follow me, you will be staying in my room." I just nod and followed him at a room that is way back.

"Can I wash my clothes? It is dirty from the beat up." She Li turns to me.
"How did you cover it up?"
"Concealer."
"Hah! You wear girl's make up?"
He laughs.

"When you are full of scars and hate them. Why not?" Placing my bag by the door. He became slient again.

"What is with the sock?" I notice his long foot. Pretty.
"I just like wearing it."
"You can wear my clothes."
"Do I have to pay you?
"No, money is not an issue to me. But you laying in my bed dirty, is." He pushes me to the bathroom and grabs a new towel.

I smell like him now...
I was desperately holding his pants from slipping off. His pants were too long. Damn he can be slender man.
He does keeps his body well.

I came out with him laying in his big bed while playing on his phone.

"Aww is it too big for you." Tease.
"It is fine just long."
If only my belly shrink it do be smaller.
"Go ahead and bath." I sat down on the floor and continue the drawing.

"How do you not get turn on by that?" He was to close. He was still on the bed and i was on the ground with his head just beside my ears.

"Disgusted by the commisioner way of asking." Bluntly spoke.
"How did he ask you?" His voice is abit different now.
"He told me to meet him up at a cafe, then gave me an address and starts to touch me describing what feature he wants and the position."

I was too focus on the drawing.

"How did he describe the position? And did you like it and fight back?"