Family.

I was quick to fall asleep. How I wish I was not quick to fall in love. He smells nice, yet reek of cigarettes. I want to stay like this forever, but not with him. Yet, I do not want to move a muscle. I wish I was all he could think about, maybe even change for the better. Then he would not be himself. Right, I am only in love with the validation not with him. If this continues, he will end up breaking my heart instead of me destroying his.

I hear the rain dropping heavily yet sounds so serene. Cold yet not so cold that will make me shiver, I have the blanket to keep me warm. It is the kind of rain that will set the room to a radiant of dark greys.

I am now awake, pretending to sleep still while She Li's weight was lifted from the bed as he answered a knock at the door. I laid still, missing his touch. How pathetic. I began to curl my legs to my chest, filling u the space. The knock on the door, my clothes are here. I can leave yet I do not want to. I have to go home now. I guess I can stop by the atm on the way home and buy myself a concealer. Mom would not like it, my bruises.

My thoughts were interrupted by a pet on my head following by a ruffling motion. I wish he would not do it, I will be attached to him. I hate it. I hate how he changes unpredictably just like him. I want the touch to last a little more longer.

She Li's weight was now on the bed, probably sitting. A lighter's flicker. The smoke. I do not know why but they both smokes but it made me calm. Probably cause they are calm and I am relieved by it. I want to hold him. I really do. Instead, I laid still. Curling more to get reassurance. I will be fine alone. I do not need to be like them, smoking for relief. I can do other things for relief, not like them.

Is this how Mom felt? Staying even if she could not change him, wanting his validation. I still have time to leave. I will leave him. I just need money and time to be with him just to break him. Letting myself in his mind and shattering it. People like them would never change, leaving them alone will be for the best. He will feel lonely but it will soon be overcome by hatred and despair.

She Li's weight shifted. Laying his head down on my side that is facing him. Annoying. He let out a huff of smoke that fills up the room. I shifted to the other side, purposely letting his head falls. I covered my mouth and nose, coughing out the smoke that might have went in me. Running away to a much fresher air place full of trees sounds nice right now.

I felt She Li's weight lifting up again, now he is hovering over me. With the smoke far away from my face, though his breath stinks. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to remain calm. Feeling his cold fingers removing my fridge and tucking it behind my ear. Feeling his lips on my forehead, with his hands holding my head. Hearing his snicker. His weight got off of me and the bed. Hearing his footsteps drifting away from me.

The rain slowly stopped.

"I have to go, you can leave but be sure to text me as soon as you reach home. I have already input my phone number in your fully charged phone. You have no reason to not text me." Hearing the door slammed, made my shoulder arched.

I slowly get up. Seeing him walking out of the gates. I get readied to leave though I was reluctant to. I made his bed tidying it neatly. I scrolled through my phone checking for his number. Saved as "Your Master" I threw my phone on the ground and checked if it was fine. Luckily it is, I quickly changed it to "Bastard". It fits him.

I climbed down from his balcony, not wanting to avoid being seen for being asked by anyone. I decide to walk to the atm close by, buying the make-up to make-up for my appearance. I did not have any money left for transportation. It is better to walk the whole walk rather than showing these bruises to her.

My leg was killing me but I do not mind dying right now. I could not care less. A car splashed me with water, making me feel more shitty. I wore a jacket and school clothes but covered them with a jacket.

I sat down on a bench, thinking whether I should go home or stay a little bit longer till Father goes to work and mother sleeping. Instead, I continue walking. She would never sleep till she scolded and punish me first. I deserve to feel this shitty. My back was still sore. I decide to wait till the rain fully stopped, it can be a good excuse to give her though she will just punish me more. I went into a shop where they had everything in the store. I went to the behind of two aisles, looking at the pen-knife. The smallest one only cost 80 cents yet an onigiri from the convince store cost me 2 dollars.

I came outside where the rain stopped, I continue walking again. Walk and walk. Till my dad's house door, I unlocked it with a bobby pin as they would not lend me a spare key. My mother stood in front of me and began screaming at me. I learned to look in the direction right beside her and stare off to an empty place. I walked t my bedroom, hearing my screams muffled in my head as I already know she would repeat the same words over and over again.

I closed it lightly not to burst her anger more. Changing my clothes to a comfortable one. I laid on my bed, exhausted. She Li's bed was twice mine. I felt that I could hug my bed as my hand extended more than the bed. His bed fits two...

I do not want to think about him right now. I want to sleep. I want to sleep. Not him. Thinking about him...

He does not seem to be in a good relationship with his parents. I guess he is just like me in a way.

A family, a group of blood relates to one another. Someone who you expect to love you. They do not need to love you. They will just have to put up with you because you are by blood. Someone who you know for your whole life, someone who knows you for the longest time. Yet can easily shatter you.