Twelve

Panicked, Rigel and Lance exchanged worried looks after Y/N's coughing fit. Once their vision had cleared, they noticed that the Golden Trio, along with Matthew, had joined them in the spare bedroom. They awkwardly cleared their throat and sat up straight.

"I'm fine." They shot everyone a nervous smile.

"I thought you were having an asthma attack." Ron stared only to get elbowed in the hip by Hermione.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Hermione took Rigel's place and gently patted Y/N's back. It was to console them but it also probably meant to get any remaining coughs out of their system as well.

Y/N nodded and noted that Rigel and Lance had walked out of the room to discuss something. What that something was, was unknown to Y/N.

They were too busy with the golden trio and the Weasley family to notice that Lance had been busy researching defensive and offensive spells for the sake of Dumbledore's Army. That, and that the tensions between him and Romeo were only going to get worse thanks to the upcoming ball.

Y/N actually found themselves having a relatively pleasant time at 12 Grimmauld Place, the little time they spent there anyway. They found the warm feeling of a large family pleasant. That wasn't to say they weren't happy with what they had at the Adzumi household, but being able to joke around freely without Basilio's watchful eye felt like a weight off their shoulders.

"Do you really have to go to that stuck up ball?" Ginny pouted as Lance and Matthew carried down Rigel's bags for her.

"Unfortunately yeah." Y/N shrugged. "It's my first time being invited myself too but hey, if I can, maybe I'll steal some sweets to take back to Hogwarts for you and the others to try on the train." They winked causing Ginny's face to break out into an excited grin.

"Come on Y/N." Rigel called, Lance hitting her in the stomach with her bag. "Agh-!"

"Carry your own bag. I'm not your man servant!"

"What are men for then?" Rigel barked back sarcastically only to get a glare in return.

Matthew let out a small chuckle and quickly put his hands up in defence when Rigel looked back at him dirtily. "I mean no harm m'lady."

Y/N let a soft smile find its way onto their face and carried Rigel's bags for her instead. This was just so she wouldn't complain anymore and annoy Lance any longer. Without Romeo, things were actually... Pretty calm. They were at ease with Rigel, Lance and even Matthew.

Once both Rigel and Y/N had settled back into the estate, they explained the events of their vision to Rigel who stared at them baffled. She simply looked at her adoptive sibling in confusion, none of the pieces adding together in her head.

"I just... Need to speak to Dalisay- or- Analyn. Or whatever we call her now." Y/N scratched the back of their neck. "I mean she fought in the first wizarding war. Maybe she knew my parents and maybe they fought with her. She might know about Grindelwald as well!"

"Grindelwald?" A familiar voice said.

In came Daniel, his hair now a blue shade. He jumped onto Rigel's bed, his head on her lap. He took hold of one of her hands and placed it on his head to make her play with his hair while he listened to Y/N's second retelling of the vision.

"I guess it would make sense to talk to Mrs Adzumi then." Daniel sat up, quickly giving Rigel a small pat on the head before standing up.

"You guys go on ahead. I'm still pretty knackered." Rigel yawned.

Daniel and Y/N went on without her and searched the absurdly large estate for the woman of the house. Daniel and Y/N would give polite smiles to the workers who only spoke French or Tagalog that Daniel was still in the process of learning.