Σ⃝

Littleheath Woods ^^^^

A/N: I love bluebells a lot, it's really a treat to the eyes in spring. Just imagine how gorgeous it will look on a starlit night with fireflies playing around.🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stars were shining brightly on top of their heads, making their skin glitter under its silver glow. The warm spring wind with a tint of slight chill swishing around, ruffling their hair and kissing their cheeks shade of adorable pink. The sweet smell of bluebells tickling their nose.

They both were walking hands in hands down the path adorned by beautiful bluebells on both the side. To say Harry was mesmerized by the beauty of this forest will be an understatement.

His eyes were twinkling in excitement as he watched the way the wind swish through the leave of the trees like two best friends silently sharing some secret. The glimmering shine of the stars making their way through the hurdles of branches of trees, as the leaves filter the finest of their rays, allowing them to kiss every little flower sweet dream. The way, the moon kept on playing hide and seek with the passing clouds and showering the whole area in its silver glow.

The smile on Harry's face kept on growing with every step he took, going deeper into the forest. His eyes kept on darting in all the directions, drinking up all the beauty the woods had to offer. His zeal to unfold the secrets of the woods, touching sky.

Zayn on the other hand was already familiar with all of these but with Harry by his side, he felt like he too was observing everything, for the very first time. Harry's way of seeing the world never failed to fascinate him. All this appealing beauty surrounding him but his eyes were only focused on Harry. He looked down where their hands has been intertwined like they have been practising it for many years.

The way his face glow under the soft shine on the moon, the game of shadow and light playing on white Daffodil petal-like skin. Zayn felt himself getting spell bounded by Harry's beauty. He never had thought a boy can be called beautiful but Harry kept on proving him wrong. The way his eyes were sparkling under the night sky, Zayn swear he saw it was like the whole galaxy of stars found a home in them, they look enchanting.

Zayn was busy admiring the Greek god-like creature next to him when Harry stumbled by a bump on the gravelly path for the umpteenth time and almost falling on the ground if it wasn't for Zayn holding him up.

"Sometimes I forget that the biggest third between us is your clumsiness." Zayn chuckled, helping Harry to stand back straight a's they contained their way.

"It's not my fault! This path is so bumpy, ruining my sightseeing." Harry pouted, glaring at the ground.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry, my dear princess, I forgot to set a red carpet for you in the woods. It nothing has to do with your clumsiness." Zayn said, biting his lips to hold his smile back.