ο⃝

Zayn has never thought sleeping in the next room of Harry's is ever going to be this tough. Yeah, they had shared a bed before and cuddled in this house before, but now things were totally different. Since the moment they stepped into the house his mom was giving him side eyes and a tiny smile which is sending shivers down his spine in pure terror.

And that didn't end there, Avery was all over Harry, asking him non stop questions about their trip and the way Harry was blushing here and there, Zayn don't know for how long their prepared bunch of lies is going to save him, their romantic getaway.

After all these years Zayn has finally found his mate and his prior thought of going slow and making Harry fall in love with him in human style and then share the mate bond left him wanting to bang his head on the wall. How in the world he thought he could wait that long to mate his curly-headed boy. They have been in a relationship for more than three months now, how in the hell he is going to stop himself from jumping on Harry and glueing their two bodies together.

Harry sweet scent which only used to tickle his nose every time they are close affectionately is now fucking up his head even when they are separated by a thick wall. Zayn groaned again because for fuck sake this is a house of a werewolf that get thickest walls than usual.

And like before whenever Harry's thoughts raid his mind, making him lose his second beloved sleep, this night feels far worse than that. Zayn felt unable to take a deep breath without his wolf wanting to dip their nose in the crook of Harry's neck.

Getting irritated by the lack of sleep and lack of touch of his beautiful boy, Zayn stood up groaning in annoyance and went down to the packed garden wanting to clear his mind and calm down his instincts to wrap his body around Harry's. The warm summer air, helping him to settle down his thoughts bit by bit.

Zayn walked around, goofily smiling, remembering the night they spent together, which made him realise these all this time he had been with his mate. Taking care of him, protecting him, kissing him, holding him and now most importantly experiencing falling in love with him.

All those small moments when they shared a laugh, playful banter, sneaky smiles, their play fight and all those happy and sad moments, that he was mistaking for friendship and liking, is nothing but him actually falling in love.

Now, that he looks back, Zayn thinks it's the best thing that ever happened. To feel such love without knowing it. Being so oblivious to it even they were completely wrapped in it. And maybe as his mom said, the moon goddess really had different plans for their souls to meet.

Zayn knew mates were connected since the moment one of them was born but this feeling of falling slowly in between giggles, laughter, cuddles and stolen kisses, made his heart want to jump in delight and shout it out loud and clear for everyone to know, Harry belongs to him. Zayn wanted to run back to Harrys room and ask him to lend a tiny space in his chest, so he can snuggle with his heart and in return, he will give his whole.

Zayn smile grew bigger, making his cheeks hurt as Harry's smilling face kept on appearing in front of his face. After watching the on loop movie of the time he spend with Harry, the honey tinted eyed boy is now determined to confess the reality to his lover without wasting one second. Zayn knew it wouldn't be easy to explain it to Harry because it took him so long to feel it but he was sure he will manage that, somehow.

Zayn decided to meet Ryan first thing in the morning to tell him everything that happened in Rome and to discuss a perfect date for Harry, and explain everything. Zayn was sure that after being in a relationship with Eliot, Ryan can help him to get some great pointers to make it clear and simpler for Harry, and plan the most perfect day for him.